Lil Wayne Covers VIBE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

lmao station. i see u startedto prepare for ur 500$ a night thing ;)

boperoo

Reaction score
is the Ivory one any good? link expired.

boperoo

Reaction score
hmmm, trish one is gone too. only saw lita (who looks great as usual)

Miller

Reaction score
The only one i could get was lita's could you re up them?

Kairi

Reaction score

Bow down. Dwayne Carter’s got the Vibe (no Guy) as your highness takes the cover of the October/November issue of VIBE. Below are excerpts of his cover story.

VIBE: You say competition is for the “old guys,†but it sounds like you’re going at Jay-Z with that line, “I got your baby money/Kidnap your bitch, get that how-much-you-love-your-lady money.†Are we looking at it the wrong way?

LIL WAYNE: I know for a fact, music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. If I know that for a fact, I can never be upset about someone’s reaction to it. I’m not gonna say I don’t know what will happen before I say it [on record]. I do know what will happen. I am aware of it. It is what it is.

VIBE: You mentioned how humbled you were at the success of “She Will.†Drake, who wrote and performs the song’s chorus, has now become a platinum star in his own right. Do you look at the guy and say, “Wow, I helped create a monster, I have to stay on my toes�

LIL WAYNE: I don’t look at it like that. Drake is my artist. If he wasn’t my artist, then yeah maybe. But that’s my artist. He’s not [just] a friend. We’re more than friends. It’s business. It would be impossible for it to be a competition. I mean, I’m the guy’s boss.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Jesus just say yeah I dissed him because such and such and own up to it instead of dancing around it even if it was laughable.