Liga BBVA Thread 13/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA0-7BARCAMUNICHAHAHAHAAHA

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
The site was created in 2011 so he couldn't say it 10 years ago in here... Anyways, I have the feeling this year Madrid will get #LaDecima #HalaMadrid

Obviously not in this site :dawg:I meant how many times in the last 10 years did he think Madrid would win everything.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Obviously not in this site :dawg:I meant how many times in the last 10 years did he think Madrid would win everything.
I've been saying that since I started watching soccer like two years ago. But their last champions was back in 2002, LaDecima is needed

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Just imagine how many times arsenal has said that. La decima will come sooner or later. We have almost been in the finals for the three consecutive years, 2011 fucking referee...Barca stole the match (Inb4 Crayo M United vs Madrid), 2012 Munich, penalties and this year, that we fought until the end. Just gettin closer

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just imagine how many times arsenal has said that. La decima will come sooner or later. We have almost been in the finals for the three consecutive years, 2011 fucking referee...Barca stole the match (Inb4 Crayo M United vs Madrid), 2012 Munich, penalties and this year, that we fought until the end. Just gettin closer

Of course every fan has to be optimistic and believe that his team will be champions but Madrid fans are too cocky imo , every season they are like "YEAH WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU UP THIS YEAR WE'RE GONNA WIN EVERYTHING REAL MADRID IS THE BEST CLUB EVER 9 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES BITCHES FUCK YOU" but they just don't :lol1: and the next season they sign 2 or 3 random players and they give you the exact same speech.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
You clearly dont live in spain. Neymar is god. Neymar will dominate all of us. Neymar and Messi will be the best duo in the history of football and other shit that has been said during the summer. So far, Isco>Neymar

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
You clearly dont live in spain. Neymar is god. Neymar will dominate all of us. Neymar and Messi will be the best duo in the history of football and other shit that has been said during the summer. So far, Isco>Neymar
*cough* Raul and Roberto Carlos *cough*

Personally enjoyed them more. (Started watching old matches :okay: I'm watching Madrid vs Sevilla 1991 tomorrow)

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Bring it. Madrid vs Atletico.

Crayo change the title noob

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
The winner of Madrid vs Atletico is gonna be FC Barcelona :lol1:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
5-1

CR7 (2) Bale Isco Benzema/ Diego Costa.

If you post the score and the players who have scored right, I will give you 50k

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
5-1

If you post the score and the players who have scored right, I will give you 50k

Little too optimistic there my friend i rekon it's gonna be a 2-1 for Atletico Koke,Turan and Benzema.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
We will see. Im too optimistic I know haha

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
5-1

BENZEMA? Do you really believe Benzema will score? Unless Courtuois (or however it's spelled) is distracted or he robs the goal as he's done a lot of times before, he won't score.