Life lessons from CrimsonTide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
So we are all searching for answers... I can't give em to you. But I learn something EVERY day of my life, sometimes positive, sometimes shit sucks. This is the thread I share all of it with you.

Rule #1: No one gives a shit. You got grand plans. People dont fuckin care, they got grand plans too.

Rule #2: Never, under any circumstances, take shit off anyone you are not sleeping with. You look weak.

Rule #3: Hit it like a wildabeast. If you are all tender and sensitive, she is probably not gonna fuck you anymore. And even worse than that, she has no cool stories to tell her friends... Beat it like it called ya mama a $2 hoe. Fuck hard, talk soft

Rule #4: Every time, but bedtime... If you love her treat her like a princess, that is YOUR lady, she could be a stripper or a doctor but that is the woman you love. Open doors, be a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead, rap music just shits all over it.

Rule #5: This is probably the most important. If shit ain't working, weather it's a woman or a job or where ya live... Do your best and then move on. Ya spend your whole life hating your life and no one benefits.

Anyways, rules will come. Every day is a new challenge and a fresh start. Keep your eyes open and if ya need help ask, probably not the best person to ask, but maybe I am.

Reactions: 1 person

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
CT is a pretty smart man and these rules are pretty great ones

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Real talk... dealt with all those lessons in the last 30 or so hrs(I ain't get laid today)

1. They really didn't care.
2. I took shit off people to try to... I dunno tensions was high, I wanted to be cool, I was outnumbered... either way I pussed out.
3. I made up for it last night
4. She is the woman I love. Doesn't really matter about my day, that's my princess and she deserves it.
5. I got 2 interviews tomorrow, hoping for more monday... Got 2 walkthroughs on houses... And see above, she might leave me, but a smurf loves her. So she will be around as long as she sees rule #3

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Man that has to suck :( well good luck with trying to maybe get that changed man I know you can do it

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Man that has to suck :( well good luck with trying to maybe get that changed man I know you can do it

Dude I am on a strict diet of lightning... Tastes so great, but squeezing out thunder is kind off rough. Gotta be a better way.

That's what this thread is all about. Learning something. And maybe I will learn from you too, but the moral of the story is take everything we... WE learn every day and use it to whip 10 times as much ass as you thought was possible.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I feel I will learn a lot from this thread, I look forward to more of CT's teachings.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Here's one from me that I learned the hard way.

Never ever for ANY reason ask a girl if she's on her period because either way if she is or she isn't it's going to turn out bad for you. She'll snap and bite your head off faster then anything else could

by the way thought this should be in my so called life instead of ask as it doesn't seem to be an ask thread

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Yes, #7, never mention her period lol

#8. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
two things I've always believed, nice to see I've got some shit right.