Life after wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 44 - Samoa Joe

Daniel scores an 88, and makes a 3 way tie for 6th. Next up...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

joe.jpg

Samoa Joe has held the following titles:

TNA X Division Title x2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hasn't won much yet. Is still young. Is ok on the mic. Great in the ring thus far.

7.5/10

for now.

Nation

8/10 Im not a Joe fan but i have to admit he's pretty good in the ring and he is clearly the future of TNA but he is still overrated in my opinion.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
7/10,great for his size and is okay on the mic but needs improvement it just to bad that he hasn't won the NWA title yet.

MJ807

Reaction score
7.5/10 I don't really like Joe but he is a good wrestler and can really move for a really big guy.

xtremebadass

7/10 Had me going for the X Division part of his career, hasnt really been doin much lately

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
5/10

I hate the guy and is too overrated ..
Dont really care about his winning streak since he never faced a real wrestler until Kurt Angle came. Once that happened he made him tap, which put a big smile in my face.

phantomgerald

9/10. hes going to be a great wrestler in a couple of years

Soulpower

10/10.... Samoa Joe kills bitches. nuff said...

In fact, no, its not enough. I'm tired of people hating on the man, either because he's fat or due to some other bullshit reason. Right now, Joe is one of the top 5 wrestlers in the US and probably in the world. You have to understand, Joe is something new, a wrestler who resembles an MMA fighter more than anything else with his submissions and his stiff hitting. A man who is trying to bring wrestling back into the wrestling business (What a concept!!) A man who has put on great matches anywhere and everywhere. and on top of it all by all accounts, he's one humble motherfucker considering how good he is. You never hear about Joe beinga problem backstage, he never refuses to job and for the most part he's been fine with the shitty booking he's had in TNA.

Joe is everything a wrestler should be. Great in the ring, and solid enough on the mic, someone who goes out gives his all night in and night out, perfect example... He's been working with a fucked up knee for the past year, so everytime he's put on a good match remember this, he hasn't been 100 percent in a while and he still goes all out, he's a fucking warrior. Joe is the future of WRESTLING and that's a fact.

And say what you will but when he does win the TNA title, fact is a lot of us, if not all of us are going to mark out. So again, 10 out of 10.

Wrestling Station

Is a sweating pig! but still gets 7.5/10 coz he pulls good matches.

Reaction score
Soulpower said it for me really. I still think he has a little way to go and of course has the NWA title (if it is still called that by the time he gets it) to go for but yeah, Joe is incredible.

People should also judge wrestlers less on how 'buff' they are and more on what they do in the ring, especially in times of 'wellness' issues where wrestling fans as a whole are supposed to care about the well being of talent. Do you want to watch great wrestling or just hot bodies? If it's the latter then you're living in the 80's.

8.5/10

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
7/10 I agree that he is very good but overrated. He will be great in a few years.

circle

Reaction score
I don't think he is overrated b/c he hasn't won the title (rating is over, but I have to chime in on one of my favs) in TNA yet. But overall he is great and is improving

9.5/10

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Okay I'll name a superstar or diva and you put and explain what job they would be best for after they retired. Whether it be a GM, commentator, manager etc.

CM Punk