Lies of P (September 19, 2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
FbK8cGVVsAIA6a-.jpg:large

Lies of P is a thrilling soulslike that takes the story of Pinocchio, turns it on its head, and sets it against the darkly elegant backdrop of the Belle Epoque era.
You are a puppet created by Geppetto who’s caught in a web of lies with unimaginable monsters and untrustworthy figures standing between you and the events that have befallen the world of Lies of P.

You are awakened by a mysterious voice that guides you through the plagued city of Krat - a once lively place that has been poisoned by madness and bloodlust. In our soulslike, you must adapt yourself and your weapons to face untold horrors, untangle the unfathomable secrets of the city's elites and choose whether to confront predicaments with the truth or weave lies to overcome them on the journey to find yourself.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
You can play the demo of this now and it's really good. Even just from the small sample I played,

I would say it's the 'best feeling' soulslike game I've personally played. Very thrilling combat, fun enemies to fight and the world is oozing with atmosphere. If you liked Bloodborne there is a lot to appreciate here as the whole vibe of the world is very similar.