Lie to me [GAME]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You speak fluent French? Nice. How?

I don't know If I mentioned it in my introduction on this site, but I lived there for two years, and my dad currently lives there. :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ah tres bien, ne vous le preferez en Angleterre?

I know I'm missing the e's with the symbols above but I don't know how to do it with this keyboard and cba switching to French lol. I think that above sentence makes sense :shock:.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Are you sure you didn't mean you love France? Or was that sentence purely sarcastic lmao.

That sentence was very sarcastic. I like France the weather is always good, and the culture is fun, and stuff. But I just prefer England you know, It's so much easier to do things, although you can speak French pretty darn well they don't like giving jobs to foreigners so you need to be self employed and it's just a lack of oppurtunity over there for English people I suppose. That's why people retire over there, because it's super hard to make a living.

Plus you can't get Yorkshire Tea over there, and by god. They can't cook steak to steak to save their life.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Who needs steaks when you have frogs and snails? :eww:

Fair enough though, I've never been but I've always wanted to just to get into a fight with a French kid as they're all shit on Fifa but act really good.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Haha, Frogs and Snails :eww:

I stayed away from all that crap, Burgers, Chips, Steak, for me. & I wouldn't know I only play my 8 year old sister so I can win. :boss1:

Next 3 BTW.

I won a award from Leeds United Footballing Centre of Excellence.
I'm from a Irish/Jewish heritage. (But my last name isn't Lipshits)
I have Dietmar Hamman and Sven Goran Eriksson's signatures.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well here are 3 facts about me.

1. I've kissed a girl in public.

2. Never had a girlfriend (sophomore in hs as of now)

3. I play football and I do amateur wrestling.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm saying number 3 is the lie.

Crayo said:
I thought the Leeds one was lol

No, it was the Irish thing, I have the trophy downstairs. It look's like Billy Bremner.