Liam Neeson possibly in 'The Dark Knight Rises'?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
It has long been rumored that Liam Neeson returned to film a scene for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises, but now Neeson commented on it himself.

"I can tell you nothing about Dark Knight Rises, seriously," Neeson told ShowbizSpy. "I was on set for maybe an hour-and-a-half and the director didn’t tell me anything of what it's about. So, I'm being very honest when I say I have no idea what's going to happen."

Neeson played villain Ra's al Ghul in Nolan's Batman Begins, which hit theaters in 2005. We'll have to wait and see on July 20 if he actually filmed a scene.

The highly-anticipated film stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Juno Temple, Josh Pence, Daniel Sunjata, Nestor Carbonell, Matthew Modine, Tom Conti, Joey King, Brett Cullen, Chris Ellis, Josh Stewart, Christopher Judge, Adam Rodriguez and Rob Brown.

Oh snap. Loved him in Batman Begins (even though I really didn't enjoy the movie as a whole that much). I hope the rumor is true.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I hope it's just one scene. He was awesome in Begins, but this movie already has Bane & possibly Catwoman I don't want Spiderman 3 syndrome to kick in.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It seems that everything Neeson touches now is golden, I think the worst thing he did was Clash of the Titans and he was the best part of the whole movie.

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It seems that everything Neeson touches now is golden, I think the worst thing he did was Clash of the Titans and he was the best part of the whole movie.

Nope, he was in Shining Through, which was one hell of a horrible movie.

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
Nope, he was in Shining Through, which was one hell of a horrible movie.

Considering he said "everything he touches NOW turns to gold", your comment is invalid.

Thank you come again. ;)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Considering he said "everything he touches NOW turns to gold", your comment is invalid.

Thank you come again. ;)

Alright you win this round of the weakest link. you bastard

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Thank you come again. ;)

Actually by reading his grammar it says "everything Neeson touches is now golden" which would imply that things he has touched in the past are now golden.

Nice try though.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Actually by reading his grammar it says "everything Neeson touches is now golden" which would imply that things he has touched in the past are now golden.

Nice try though.

I was actually referring to him in his roles not the actual films. I don't think I have seen him in a role that he sucked in.

The Viper

Reaction score

Nice try though.

Nah, bro. Nah. I still win.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I was actually referring to him in his roles not the actual films. I don't think I have seen him in a role that he sucked in.

However the implication was that the things he touches are golden, which would imply the films themselves as opposed to the roles. That being said, I remember seeing him in The Mission, where he played a priest, and he wasn't convincing at all because he didn't molest any children.

Oh snap.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
However the implication was that the things he touches are golden, which would imply the films themselves as opposed to the roles. That being said, I remember seeing him in The Mission, where he played a priest, and he wasn't convincing at all because he didn't molest any children.

Oh snap.

His name wasn't Jerry Sandusky either.

The Viper

Reaction score
I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS THREAD GOES OFF THE TRAIN TRACKS AND WE START TALKING ABOUT PORK CHOPS, I'M CLOSING THIS THREAD!!!

Love you all. Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Love you all. Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar.

That movie sucked too, a total rip-off of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, which was infinitely better.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I will help put it back on track.

Neeson is a God----Zues, Aslan...He just keeps getting roles as a God and he kicks ass.