Letting off Some Steam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I see Homless people sleeping in tents on the street corners in My Town. I hv a friend, Johnny, that Lives in his car with a Dog. F*ck the Government and Landlords. ? Anytime I see them, It makes me want to cry. We aren't supposed to PAY people to let us LIVE. We aren't supposed to Pay to eat what should be FREE Food. I mean, WTF...
It's always been about Control for hundreds of Years. Nobody is meant to slave over a Job just to make a living! Leave the people alone that can't afford things. Let them live in Peace, Dang It! It's not right. Shelters aren't always the best. Nor is Living in a car. I'm tired of being told that I shouldn't care, or that's its worthless to care... I'm sick of hearing People talk about Suicide and Harming themselves. It not only angers me but it also hurts me because I've lost friends from School that Harmed themselves. And it is NOT a subject I take lightly. I know for a fact that %99.9 Of suicidal cases, They always regret what they've done but by then it's too late. What they don't realize though, is that there ARE People around them that Love and Care about them more than they Know or want to accept. I see these ppl everyday and my Heart Aches for them. I wish I could do SOMETHING/ANYTHING to help out these folk. If I was Rich, I would gladly pay for Apartment complexes or Other Housing developments for the homeless.