• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lets Get Petty (AMA)

Petty

If You Smell....
I figured I'd try this out here. Sure, it may get some traction. Or, it may not. Of course, this is an ask me anything topic. To be frank, anything trolling which I expect to happen, will just simply go unanswered. Let's check that in at the door because I wouldn't go into even someone I don't like AMA just to be a goat-faced bitch. So, let's not be a goat-faced bitch. That'd be really awesome.

Petty

If You Smell....
no. why?

Nothing to be upset about. Whatever floats people's boat.

As long as it's your own topic. And not on mine.

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
More or less. Petty Timberlake is a name I used and I more or less got that from using Timberlake in some rap lyrics I wrote being silly and high as fuck some years back on a facebook status update.

Instead of using Timberlake, I used Pendergrass. Which like the video shown, was how I picked Pendergrass.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
More or less. Petty Timberlake is a name I used and I more or less got that from using Timberlake in some rap lyrics I wrote being silly and high as fuck some years back on a facebook status update.

Instead of using Timberlake, I used Pendergrass. Which like the video shown, was how I picked Pendergrass.

what were the rap lyrics?