• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Let's discuss McIntyre.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's becoming a bit of a buzz in the IWC at the moment. Many are becoming fans of him (bandwagon effect like normal) and it seemed to have got him on SmackDown again. But he lost on SmackDown to Zeke Jackson, and Teddy made it so if he lost he'd be fired from SmackDown right? So what's going to happen?

I'm actually a fan of the guy. I remember the Elimination Chamber earlier this year, when he was with some big big names, and was the stand out performer. The guy's aggressive wrestling style serves its purpose, I generally think his opponents are really hurt. His mic work is a bit bland I think though, but the guy has a great theme & look for a heel. I'd prefer to see him used more, but not with shitty backstage story-lines which the crowd has absolutely zero care for.

Though it's pretty full up, he can't go for the IC since Cody has it, heel v heel doesn't work. Some people say Teddy could be turning heel after what he said to Drew, and Drew might go face. This is the last thing Drew needs in my opinion.

What do you think?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is going to lead to him going on a rampage. The way he lost after having the tights pulled plus the desperate act of the feet on the ropes just seems like he's on the verge of snapping to save his job. I hope he does he could get major heat if given the correct push plus is there anyone who can play intensity and aggression better in the WWE currently?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Exact quote:

"So tonight, when you face Ezekial Jackson, if you don't get the victory; I'm afraid I'm gonna' have to start thinking about letting you go player".

Although he says "start thinking", I'm sure it means that if he doesn't win he's gone.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah probably, I suppose that way they can keep the angle going. I would of preferred him dropped from SD right there, and continuing the angle like an invasion angle from McIntyre, where he just causes havoc.

Apologies for not quite remembering the exact words :(.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Big fan of McIntyre since the elimination chamber this year. He went in there as an unknown pretty much with no build up, just a guy to make up the numbers and stole the show.