Lesnar Fined

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Following his actions toward the referee at Sunday’s Royal Rumble event, WWE has fined Brock Lesnar $10,000. The ruling came down less than 48 hours after The Anomaly delivered an onslaught to Big Show at the pay-per-view in Pittsburgh. His tirade continued the next night on Raw when a furious Lesnar attacked former WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust.

Source: WWE. com

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I'm sure it's gonna say blah blah blah unfair to fine my man Brock blah blah blah Kelly Kelly dead eyes blah blah blah I blame AJ because she sucked all the dicks
Blah blah blah Paige would never suck Vince off like Barbie Blank blah blah blah my man Brock gave him an F5 what an independent man.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Brock is gonna F5 Triple H off a titantron, then bang his wife. Oh its true, its damn true.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
So.... Can those who bought and attended the Royal Rumble "fine" WWE for a refund due to not giving it's customers a quality product?

Reactions: Majour

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
People have been complaining on FB and they think it's real. They are like "LESNAR NEEDS TO LEAVE WWE AND GO BACK TO UFC" :facepalm1:

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't understand kayfabe fines? ''Lol hurr durr we gunna fine ya for 10 000 dollaz'' What's the fucking point? And isn't 10k a small amount of money for a WWE superstar?