Leonardo Dicaprio on the movie set of J. Edgar Hoover.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I smoke weed everyday. Marijuana is a much better alternative to alcohol and cigarettes. The best alternative would be nothing actually, but I ain't stoppin' now. Anyways, I often smoke weed with a 'hooter', which is just downy laundry sheets stuffed into an empty toilet paper roll. This absorbs and filters out the smoke exhales to create a nice laundry scent and go undetected. My new favorite past-time is to smoke weed with a hooter in the handicap stall at work while playing PSP. My job is very slack and boring and they page/call me if they need me. Until then, I mash the Grand Theft Auto on the shitter.

Markz

Reaction score
I smoke once a month, I have bad shit with my stomach and basicly most of me which means I have to be carefull with what I put into me.

I spit on my doctor, smoking with my friends is too fun stop, if it kills me it might as well do it soon, I'm going to die anyway. **Shrugs**

The A-man

Reaction score
I should've known that someone was gonna start a cannibus related thread here one of these days.......

Beer Money Army

i use to do but quit ages... because it was turning into a hard out addiction for me

ChiWa

Reaction score
I have a weed story from my youth. When I was 19-20 I lived on the Big Island of Hawaii, on the Hilo side. I was there to play baseball, and could give a shit about school. Anyway, we have have deer crossing signs all over the roads here, and on the Kona side of the island they had Donkey Crossing signs. Somehow, we pulled one out of the ground, on it's post, drove it 100 miles around the island in a hatchback car, got the sign off the post, and I kept it on the wall in my dorm room for another year.

Shay-rett

Reaction score
Well a while back I was all messed up at this party banging this dude's ex. He came in and punched me and before I realized what was happening he pulled me back up on my feet and got in my face. Now, the funny thing about this is that I still had a hard-on, complete with a rubber when I took and step back and busted this guy above the eye with a headbutt. I guess I got him good because he didn't get up. So I leaned over him and said "Now I'm gonna finish banging your girlfriend, you assclown." And I did.

That's it.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Good story but mine is better.

It was 6pm in the afternoon trying to smoke what was left of some dead bush my friend had that died on him in his cupboard... anyway nothing... so we went for a walk and bought $50 worth, then we got back to his house, packed them fuckers up tight and lit the bong, first hit was like woah... nothing special... it was about 12:00pm when we took a break, we sat arround for about an hour laughing at nothing then we got the munchies (as you do) ordered two Pizzas, the delivery girl came to the door... stoned off our faces we answerd the door, the next thing I remember is there being 3 people in the room smoking the shit when it was just me and my mate... no idea how but the pizza delivery girl was like "pass that shit" confused the fuck out of me for like 2 days strait

Reaction score
saturday me and my firiend bought a little bit of weed and we get out of the car, walk down the road, and i reach in my pocket, and it's not there. so we walk back and find the bag on the ground where we got out of the car

That is a fucking co-inky-dink this is my 420th post, and it's in my cannibus thread. that is freakin sweet

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I often smoke weed with a 'hooter', which is just downy laundry sheets stuffed into an empty toilet paper roll. This absorbs and filters out the smoke exhales to create a nice laundry scent and go undetected.

I used to have one of those back-back, back in the days. I just didnt know it had a name .. :smilie3:

But yeah that works, you just have to be replacing it after a couple of sessions.

ChiWa

Reaction score
As long as you exhale through that thing you should be fine.
The one story that has stuck with me from those days is, I had a hippie who lived under my desk. He was just a pothead when I knew him, but had been a junkie before. He had a story about coming home one day and his buddy huffed Right Gaurd out of a bag, and coated the cilia in his lungs, and died on the spot trying to get high again.

Kairi

Reaction score

We're getting excited for "J. Edgar." Really excited. Not only does the controversial FBI director have one of the most intriguing stories to tell of any recent historical figure, but just look at the talent lined up for this film: Clint Eastwood directing, Leonardo DiCaprio in the title role, actors like Armie Hammer and Naomi Watts among the supporting cast… without having seen a single shred of footage or set photography, we're already hooked. But we're not without physical evidence for long. We've got a first look at DiCaprio in action as J. Edgar Hoover himself thanks to photographer Eric Ford (On Location News).

Leo1.jpg

Leo2.jpg

Leo3.jpg