Leonardo Dicaprio on the movie set of J. Edgar Hoover.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
cannibus

so, alot of ppl r stoners on here liek me. i really liek werestling , and its great when you're high, but this isn't about wrestling. today, me and my friend drove around with these three dumb fat annoying bitches trying to get weed, come to find out that i call my other frinend and he gets us some dank headies instead... so the fat bitches smoked a blunt with us of her own headies (she bought a dime at the same time) for wasting our time .weed stories are the best, and funniest, so i think there should be a thread to talk about it... anywho, you all can discuss

Nation

Dude why did you take the sig that was made for me? Just request a sig in the gfx request section.

Slash

Reaction score
This thread made me dumber just trying to read your writing with all those mistakes. Maybe if you stopped smoking and learned in school you could learn how to spell...just maybe.

Reaction score
ehh, im fine at school, but i was rushing the typing becuz i was smoking a blunt, adn also platying sid meiers civilization.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm in a story telling kinda mood right now so I think I will tell you all one.

This isn't about weed I have no real good weed stories. This one is about a trip I had on some mushrooms a few years ago.

Anyway, so it was about 4 years ago and my gf at the time and I were moving out of town. So my buddy said, lets do something stupid. Lets party like rock stars.

So I was all like ok. Lets get a hotel room, do alot of drugs and trash the place.

So me, my gf, and my buddy rent a hotel room, get some mushrooms, alot of pot, and order some chinese food.

We're just starting to trip when the food arrives, that was kinda strange.

So we sit to eat and I open my won ton soup and its full of ****ing snake heads. I started freaking. So they took my soup from me, and I lied back and closed my eyes and chilled out. It was pretty intense.

So we tripped played some video games and had a good time. But then we decided to go outside.

Big mistake. I am so glad my gf was theer because me and my buddy walked around teh corner and were completly lost.

And there was this party down the street I think. But it kept changing. Like at one moment it sounded liek they were having fun, but in teh next it sounded like they were screaming in pain. That was pretty trippy too.

So my gf dragged us back to the hotel, called a cab for my buddy, and then I passed out.

That is all I remember.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I got alot of them, Heres one ..

I was with my cousins smoking some blunts and we got pulled over with guns drawn to our heads. Turned out it was the Gang Unit, and were looking for possible gang members that were involved in a murder days before.

Luckily we were finished with our weed and none was left over. But one of my cousin had some cane in his socks, not alot though. They searched us everywhere and took our shoes off and they didnt find nothing. They let us go after that since they got another call on the radio.

I was happy as hell, but it killed our buzz.

Another time one of my friends was gonna hook us up with some ounces of bud. So were headed to my crib and wanted to get high so he brought over his dreamcast with some games on his backpack so we could trip out on them (was about 5 years ago when I was 16 or so).

Next thing you know we get pulled over, (tends to happen) and asked us where we were headed, we told them that we just picked him up and were headed to our house to play some games. My friend opened his backpack a little and showed him a controller and game (we were being friendly with the cop which helped a bit). Then he let us go.

The thing is that he had about 3 ounces of some dank ass bud. I was surprised he didnt smell it. Good thing he didnt pull his head inside the car, or else we would have been busted for sure.

Then we smoked some bongs and enjoyed the games.

Reaction score
heres a new story, it happened last night when me and my firned were all blitzed walkign around our town. its not long, but we have this elementary school in town, with a ladder to get on the roof, so we wanna smoke on the roof. right as my friend strts to pack his bowl, this butch janitor lady comes up thorough this sky light hatchway thing, adn he tosses it behind this corner thing, and she pulled us down through the school, i didn't sitch my bowl, luckily, she didnt't search us at all or take anything, she just let us walk away. so now my friends bowl is on the school roof, i think he was gonna go on a covert operation tonight to retrieve it lol.

last night i was tripping on salvia, and right as im holding in my hit the phone rings and its my girlfriend(who is anti everything but drinking, and smoking wed occasionally) so as im trying to hold my hit to get the effects, she starts talking, and tats when it kicked in. i was so confusd about shat she was saying. so i got off as fast as possible. while i was tripping(it only lasts liek 15 minutes) i got up, and it felt liek i was on a pendlum, where i could only fall forward or backwards, not side to side(liek when doign a manual in tony hawk) anyways it was pretty cool. i found out later she was calling to ask me if i cared if she drank at some party (she has a habit of doing dumb **** when im not around). so basicly we're in this huge fight about her drinking latst night, becuz i was tripping when she asked me

Markz

Reaction score
Mine needs one sentance.

I was high and I got bit by a mental dog on my shin, it hurt.

Reaction score
here is a drinking story. so one night liek a year ago me and my friends buy 2 bottles of brandy, they're cheap so three of em through in on 1 bottle, and i bought the second. so we meet up the next day, cuz my sister got it for us that night, but somethign happened(i cnt remember what) but before i walked to meet em i took liek 5 or 6 shots. so i meet em, and we go up on top of this "mountain" (liek a 200 foot hill, with a rock drop off to the bottom) on one side was the drop off, and on the other side was a simple walk through some woods to the bottom. so we're up there, im already drunk. and then we all start drinking... it gos on liek this for a while... they brought some blankets for some reason, probly cuz it was cold, like last october. anyways after a while and i finish my bottle, i pass out, cant walk, and they lay a small fleece blanket across, and go home. AS IM PASSED OUT IN THE WOODS. so i wake up liek 3 hours later still wasted, and i have a single sweatshirt on, *35degrees* so i walk down the huge hill, stumbling and falling and rolling til the bottom, across a highway and then another mile, drunk with a blanket around me to keep warm, until i get to my house, and up to my room, to sleep for the day... the worst part is at another party almost exactly a year later, i chugged 16 coors lights and passed out in the woods again.. the second time it was colder... ill tell that story some other time.

Reaction score
well, im bored so heres that other story.(in november) my friends call me up and tell me about this kids party, so im liek yea i wanan go, and i get it all set up so i can over my friends afterwards. so im getting ready and i think oh man it might get hot and i dnt wnana lose a sweat shirt, so ill just wear a thin one and keep it on the whoel time. so we get there, and i start walkign towards the kids house, and my friends are like where are you going, the party is in the woods... in NOVEMBER WHO THE **** HAS A PARTY IN THE WOODS IN NOVEMBER... so im liek w/e ill get drunk and get warmed up. SO immediately we call this guy (not the admin.) and he gets us 2 thirties of coors light. so we bring em to the party, and everyones gettign their alcohol, so it turns out another party gets cancelled in town, and they were all ciomin to this one. befoer they even got there we had 4 30's, 2 handles of dubra, ewwww!, and a handle of smirnoff. so i go at the beers, and i chugged against everyone because i am goo dat that ad was winning. so about 20 minutes later, im beligerantly drunk. and this kid keeps giving me more and more beers (he told me the next day, cuz i have no recolection of this). then i started funneling so vodka, around the camp fire. then i layed down on some moss lol, and i could just hear ppl walkign by me, asking who that was, and ppl were steppin on me and sh*t. it was horrible. so the kid whos house i was supposed to go over tells me we have to go, btu i couldn't move so i convinced him to just go with out me, and ill talk to him tomorow. anyways someones parents found out about the party, and they were at the edge of the woods screaming in. (we were a good 10 minute walk deep into this forest, and it was pitch black) saying they were gonan clal the cops and all this, so everyone around me is freakign out, as im laying there on some moss. then this kid mike who's wasted comes over and tells me we gotta get outta there, so i get up, but dnt walk more than 2 steps... and i lay back down. i could not by any measn walk the whoel way. then this kid tries to carry me, but he couldn't, so he put me down ON PRICKERS. so someone left a blanket on me as they left, gave one to this other kid passed out nex tto me, and they were gone. except this girl who stayed becuz she couldn't go home or some sh*t. (it still puzzles me why she stayed in the woods instead of goign to one of her frends houses) but anyways around 3 am we are all awake, and make the journey to civilization. but once we were there we had no where to go, so we walked to the kid who was having the parties house and sat under his window, knocking.(he told us the next day he threw up in his bed so whe wa sin the livingroom) EVERYTHING WAS GOING WRONG. so we sat under his window for liek an hour, tryign to fall back asleep. so finally at about 4 o'clock i call my house from my friends phone, and my dad picks up, he was just leaving for work, and i have him come get me. i walk in my house, and up to my room i go, to pass out.

Reaction score
my gf found her moms boyfriends stash, so she took an ounce. and I rolled a bunch of blunts and smoked em all to our dome. it was quite the delight. i rolled one fatter than my thumb. The dutchy could barely fit around the weed.