Legit feuds.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jericho kicking Goldberg's ass is a myth. He basically just wound up getting double legged by Goldberg and putting him in a front headlock while people separated them.

HBK/Bret Hart legitimately hated each other in the 90s.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Never even heard the Jericho/Goldberg one, wow.

Forgot about HBK/Hart too. Nice to see them "make up" in the ring though was it last year? Year before? Don't know.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Awesome Kong whooping Bubba the Love Sponge's pathetic, white-trash, sorry excuse for an ass in one of the most one-sided backstage fights of all time.

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
Rock/Cena
Jericho/Goldberg
Flair/Hart
Rock/HHH/HBK
Sheamus/Yoshi Tatsu
Undertaker/HBK

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Awesome Kong whooping Bubba the Love Sponge's pathetic, white-trash, sorry excuse for an ass in one of the most one-sided backstage fights of all time.

Can you post a report or something? I would love to read about this. Kharma is a beast.

B2A said:
Rock/Cena
Jericho/Goldberg
Flair/Hart
Rock/HHH/HBK
Sheamus/Yoshi Tatsu
Undertaker/HBK

Sheamus had legitimate beef with Yoshi? Also, Undertaker/HBK, could someone elaborate?

Goldberg said:
Matt Hardy and Edge over Lita.

Forgot about this one. I felt sorry for Matt.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
HBK/Janetty ended up in a storyline. Which was Macho Man Randy Savage's idea.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just found this for Sheamus and Tatsu

There is a story going around the WWE locker room about Sheamus, Ted DiBiase and Yoshi Tatsu, who were all three roommates at one time in Tampa, Florida.

The story goes that Sheamus played “big dog” in the apartment and pissed his roommates off because he allegedly would use their protein shakers and not clean them. Ted and Yoshi confronted him at the same time once. Sheamus got mad and threw Tatsu’s shaker at him but Yoshi caught it. Sheamus then called out Tatsu but Yoshi ended up beating Sheamus pretty bad. Yoshi is said to be very good with his hands and has boxed and gone through the New Japan dojo.

When asked if the story was true, Tatsu would only say, “I just wanted to teach Sheamus a lesson in respect. Don’t mess with other peoples stuff.” There was hope within WWE that the story would make its way to Vince McMahon, who has always had the mindset that he doesn’t want people to think one of his World Champions lost a real fight.

Hahaha

Edit: ninjad by seabs again

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can you post a report or something? I would love to read about this. Kharma is a beast.

Sheamus had legitimate beef with Yoshi? Also, Undertaker/HBK, could someone elaborate?

Forgot about this one. I felt sorry for Matt.

Sheamus used Yoshi's protein shaker without permission and when Yoshi confronted him Sheamus threw it at his head...Yoshi proceeded to kick the living sh*t out of Sheamus and reduced him to tears.

Undertaker had beef with HBK when HBK was refusing to lie down for Austin at Wrestlemania 14. Basically terrified HBK into agreeing to lose.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Haha as if Yoshi Tatsu made Sheamus cry no wonder he's such a big campaigner for the be a star.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Haha as if Yoshi Tatsu made Sheamus cry no wonder he's such a big campaigner for the be a star.

Lmao :laugh::laugh:. So much win.

As for Taker terrifying HBK, it's hard to imagine HBK being such a douche when you see him now. Christianity has really mellowed him out.