.Legend93â„¢ Presents: UWF - Ultimate Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

Backstory
Son of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Shane McMahon today announced that he will be starting a new federation to compete with his fathers. Vince laughed it off feeling that nobody can compete with the WWE. Shane McMahon was very much liked by all the superstars and it made it easier for him to sign some for his new federation. Most are from the WWE, but some are from other companies such as TNA. Shane being who he is has already got his show onto a television network. The CW network, the same network SmackDown was on, before UWC replaced it with their Friday Night Show, Friday Night Xtreme. Shane's other show is called Monday Night xPLOSION and that competes with Raw. Shane also stated that he doesn't need tacky women to help him get ratings and announced that a new division will be made to make up for the loss of the Womens division.

Roster For Monday Night xPLOSION

Mr. Kennedy
The Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
John Bradshaw Layfield
Santino Marella
Carlito
Paul Burchill
Randy Orton
Umaga
Trevor Murdoch
Lance Cade
Charlie Haas
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Kurt Angle
Elijah Burke
Christian Cage
AJ Styles
The Big Show
Chavo Guerrero

Commentators: Jim Ross & Tazz

Champions
UWF Championship - Vacant
European Championship - Vacant
xPLOSION Title - Vacant

Roster For Friday Night Xtreme

Batista
Kane
Finlay
Jesse
Festus
Montel Vontavious Porter
Kofi Kingston
Kenny Dykstra
Edge
Curt Hawkins
Zack Ryder
Deuce
Domino
Gregory Helms.
David Taylor
Rey Mysterio
CM Punk
John Morrison
The Miz
Shelton Benjamin
Jimmy Wang-Yang
Shannon Moore

Commentators: Michael Cole & Coach

Champions
World Heavyweight Championship - Vacant
USA Title - Vacant
Xtreme Title - Vacant
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PPV List:
Extreme Rumble (like a Royal Rumble): January 27th
Breaking Point: Febuary 18th
Capital Carnage: March 30th
WrestleFest
(Like WrestleMania): April 21st
Decimation: May 23rd
Genocide: June 19th
Extreme Warfare: July 24th
Path Of Destruction: August 25th
Resurrection: September 23rd
Ultimate Retribution: October 31st
Xtreme Turmoil: November 28th
Havok In The New Year: December 31st

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, maybe not the most realistic thread ever but I don't care. Things you should know, the shows will be done in recap, the xPLOSION title is for the under-midcarders and midcarders as a stepping stone and the European title is for the midcards and upper-midcarders, USA title is for the midcarders and upper-midcarders and the Xtreme Title is for all under-midcarders, mid-carders and upper-midcarders.

The champions will be determined at the next PPV, The contenders will be determined in the shows by tournaments.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
looks like an OK BTB on paper. The name UWF sounds familiar and the show names I think have been used before. ANyways, good luck with this project.

PeepShow

The UWF was a federation in wrestling back in the 80's I do believe. And 'Monday Night Mayhem' is the show for the E-fed if I'm correct.

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks to be an alright BTB. The name of the company and the show isn't very creative but I like your rosters and I'm sure that it's alright if you use the names.

Reaction score
The first ever airing of Monday Night xPLOSION comes to you tonight from the sunny Staples Arena in Los Angeles. Tonight we have an action packed show, because we need to determine two contenders for the three vacant titles on Monday Night xPLOSION. How do we do that? Well the first contender to be named for the UWF Championship is the first man to win a 6 man battle royal featuring, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Umaga, Big Show, Mr. Kennedy and Carlito.
Then to name the winner of the battle royals challenger we will have a fatal four way match featuring, Chris Jericho, Christian Cage, The Undertaker and Kurt Angle.
Then to name the first contender for the European Championship we will see two brothers face off, when Jeff Hardy takes on his brother Matt Hardy. The winner will be the first contender and will face the winner of the match featuring JBL and his opponent Elijah Burke.
Then to name the contenders to the xPLOSION Title we will have a Triple Threat when Santino Marrella, Paul Burchill and Chavo Guerrero square off, the contenders are the person who wins and the person who IS NOT PINNED OR FORCED TO SUBMIT.
Don't miss the debut of Monday Night xPLOSION because it is going to be action packed, also keep checking back to www.UWF.com to see announcements such as the PPV names, new signings, etc.

The Rated R CMStar

Good preview. As for the names, it it OK for you to use them, is not like we have Monday Night Mayhem trademarked. I will be reviewing.

Check out BTW, preview for Krakatoa PPV has been posted

Reaction score
PPV List:
Extreme Rumble (like a Royal Rumble): January 27th
Breaking Point: Febuary 18th
Capital Carnage: March 30th
WrestleFest
(Like WrestleMania): April 21st
Decimation: May 23rd
Genocide: June 19th
Extreme Warfare: July 24th
Path Of Destruction: August 25th
Resurrection: September 23rd
Ultimate Retribution: October 31st
Xtreme Turmoil: November 28th
Havok In The New Year: December 31st

1chiban

Reaction score
Don't know about using TNA PPV names there? Could you come with with better ones. I mean Lockdown could be 'Rage in the Cage' or something.

John

looks like an OK BTB on paper. The name UWF sounds familiar and the show names I think have been used before. ANyways, good luck with this project.

it has but i cant remember who by. good roster, i will definately be reviewing this one. nice organization and all. on paper this looks like one of the best BTB's to start in the past month.

Reaction score
Staples Arena, Los Angeles; Monday Night xPLOSION

The show starts with the camera circling around the arena showing all the screaming fans, there is not one seat left empty. The camera then goes to the stage setup as Jim Ross and Tazz welcome us to the first ever show of UWF, pyros shoot out several times showing us a nice display, the crowd are left to boo for a minute before we hear "WHOOOOOOOOOO" 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair then comes into view and smiles before putting the microphone to his lips. He says, Whooooo! What a show we have for you tonight guys...and gals! In a moments time we will see two brothers face off for a chance to face another contender who will be determined tonight for the Vacant European Championship at the next pay per view, which is Extreme Rumble don't miss it. The crowd cheer, Flair continues by telling us the rest of the shows for tonight, he then says that the main event will be a 6 man battle royal to determine the first contender for the UWF Championship. He then says finally next week we will have some Extreme Rumble qualifying matches, he then gives us some details telling us that it is a 30 man over the top rope battle royal basically. His music plays as the crowd cheer.

A nice match to kick the night off, the two brothers know one another very well so we see alot of counters. Both guys get in alot of offence, Jeff then tries to hit the Whisper In The Wind but his brother counters it quickly, Matt then picks up Jeff and goes for the Twist Of Fate, but Jeff sees it coming! He counters and throws his brother against the ropes and kicks him in the gut and goes for a Twist Of Fate of his own and hits it! Jeff climbs to the top turnbuckle and looks down at his brother a good few seconds thinking whether or not he can do it, But then after about 10 seconds of staring at his brother he leaps down and hits the Swantom Bomb! He crawls over to Matt's body and hooks the leg, 1...2..3!!

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Jeff helps his brother up as we and they both have a manly hug in the center of the ring as the crowd applaud them, Matt lifts Jeff's hand up high as the cameras cut backstage. Todd Grisham is backstage and he is interviewing Randy Orton, he asks Orton if he is confident tonight. Orton says, Todd you've seen me in the WWE and I dominated the whole show, I was WWE Champion and I was the youngest champion in history. Tonight I face Umaga who I have witnessed in action, I feel I can handle him. Kennedy, well what can I say? The only title reign he had was on the B-Show SmackDown and it wasn't even a world title. Carlito is a jobber, and hell knows why he is even here, The Big Show...*Orton Pauses*...Hmm...I can still handle him, he can prove me a problem but I will overcome it as I'm the Legend Killer. Todd then says what about AJ Styles? Orton looks at him and replies calmly, who? Orton then walks away as Todd is left staring. xPLOSION cuts off for a commercial break.

In the second match of the night we see Santino Marrella, Chavo Guerrero and Paul Burchill square off, Marrella is targeted first by Chavo Guerrero and is then thrown to the outside. Santino recovers on the outside but doesn't re-enter and lets his opponents beat the crap out of each other. Burchill dominates most of the contest against Chavo with his power, but when Burchill goes for a german suplex he is low blowed by Chavo, Chavo is in the perfect position as the referee doesn't see it. He climbs to the top rope and jumps down on Burchill hitting the Five Star Frog Splash but before he can make a cover Santino Marrella runs into the ring and throws Chavo to the outside. Santino then hooks the leg of burchill, 1...2...3!! Santino Marrella steals Chavo's victory but Chavo still qualifies as he wasn't pinned or forced to submit!

Winner: Santino Marrella
Who Wasn't Pinned Or Forced To Submit: Chavo Guerrero

The referee raises Santino's hand in victory, Chavo Guerrero slides into the ring clearly angry with Santino but the clever Santino quickly slides out of the ring and runs to the ramp so that Chavo can't lay a finger on him. He then talks trash to Chavo when he walks up the ramp. An promotional video then plays, it is hyping up the first Pay Per View ever for the UWF, its called Extreme Rumble, the main event is a 30 man over the top rope battle royal, other matches include the UWF Championship match, xPLOSION Championship Match, European Championship Match, World Heavyweight Championship Match, USA Championship Match and finally the Xtreme Championship Match. It then announces the time it starts, and announces that it will be a 3 hour Pay Per View!!!

The third match of the night show us two former superstars from Shane's fathers company the WWE. John Bradshaw Layfield gets alot of offense in on Elijah Burke. Elijah manages to get himself back into the match thanks to a little cheating, Elijah throws JBL into the corner and heads to the opposite corner, he runs at JBL and as soon as he jumps JBL hits a Clothesline From Hell!!!!! Whilst Elijah Burke is in the air!!!! John Bradshaw Layfield doesn't pin him straight away though, he looks down at Elijah's body and smirks he looks at the fans who all boo him, he picks up Elijah and hits the powerbomb!! He then hooks the leg, 1...2...3!! JBL gets what seems to be an easy victory.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

JBL has his hand risen by the referee and looks down at Elijah, he talks trash to Elijah before exiting the ring and heading up the ramp. The camera cuts backstage where we see Todd Grisham again, this time he is interviewing Chris Jericho. He asks Jericho that if he wins his match tonight who would he like to face at Extreme Rumble. Jericho says, If? Todd, If? What the hell don't you mean when? I'm Chris Jericho for christ's sake, and Todd to answer your question, I don't care who the hell I face at Extreme Rumble, because I've beaten Christian, I've beaten Kurt Angle and I've beaten the Undertaker! And all the Jerichoholics know that when I walk into Extreme Rumble as the number one contender I will walk out of Extreme Rumble as the UWF Champion! And when that happens, the UWF will NEEEEVVVEERRRRRRRRRRR...be the same again!!

The fourth match of the night is the Fatal Four Way Match featuring; Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Christian Cage and Kurt Angle. All men got alot of offense in against each other and there are alot of near falls, Chris Jericho targets Kurt Angle, and Christian Cage targets The Undertaker, Christian gets alot of offense in against The Undertaker put that all changes when The Undertaker hits snake eyes and then the big boot followed by the Chokeslam, but before 'Taker can do anything at all Angle lifts him up and hits the Angle Slam!! Jericho then see the opportunity and clothesline's Kurt Angle and throws him to the outside, he then targets Christian Cage who seems more likely to tap out, Jericho locks in the Walls Of Jericho, Christian looks for the rope but he's too far away he has no choice....CHRISTIAN CAGE TAPS OUT!!!

Winner: Chris Jericho

Jericho raises his hand in the air, the crowd are going crazy for Jericho he climbs to the top rope and stretches his arms outwards in celebration, Angle is pissed on the outside and heads up the ramp clearly angry. Jericho looks at the downed Christian Cage and The Undertaker and rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp as UWF comes to a Commercial Break.
When we come back a promotional video plays hyping up the first ever episode of Xtreme, it shows alot of high profile superstars such as; Batista, Kane, Finlay, Montel Vontavious Porter, Edge, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison and The Miz!! It says don't miss out on the first ever episode of Friday Night Xtreme!!

We come to the final match of the night and its a six man battle royal to see who Chris Jericho will face at Xtreme Rumble for the UWF Championship. The rules are; You can be eliminated by pinfall, submission or being thrown over the top rope. All men gain momentum through out the match, Carlito is eliminated first when he hits the Backcracker on Kennedy, Orton shoves him around and hits a vicious RKO for the pinfall on Carlito. Big show is then eliminated by Umaga with a little help from AJ Styles, Styles low blows Big Show from behind and when the Big Show crouches down Umaga hits the Samoan Spike!! He then gets the pinfall victory over Big Show to eliminate him. Shortly after the elimination of the Big Show, Umaga is eliminated by AJ Styles, after Umaga covers the Big Show and gets the pinfall AJ Styles does the exact same thing to Umaga that he did to the Big Show he hits a low blow to Umaga and then hits the Styles Clash and covers Umaga to eliminate him. A few minutes later Mr. Kennedy is eliminated by Randy Orton after Orton delivers an RKO. Styles and Orton stare each other down before Orton runs at him getting some offense. AJ Styles goes for the Styles Clash but Orton somehow manages to reverse it and throws AJ Styles against the ropes. Orton then looks to deliver an RKO but Styles reverses it into a Styles Clash this time and covers Orton, 1...2...3!!!

Winner: AJ Styles

The crowd look surprised as AJ Styles gets his hand raised by the referee, everyone had their money on Orton winning after everyone else was eliminated. Styles exits the ring and heads up the ramp as Jim Ross and Tazz wish us a good night, the camera fades into black showing Orton sitting up in the ring looking angry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Extreme Rumble
January 27th 2008
Houston, Texas
Official Theme Song: Cowboy by Kid Rock

UWF Championship Match
Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles

European Championship Match
Jeff Hardy vs JBL

xPLOSION Championship Match
Santino Marrella vs Chavo Guerrero

Extreme Rumble Match