Kayfabe Legacy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

*Robert Blake makes his way to the ring with his skull in hand. He holds his left hand out as the fans high five him. He stops at the ring, but he seems to be a little saddened for a few seconds. He quickly snaps out of it and enters the ring. He calls for one of the mics and begins to speak*

Robert Blake: My friends, I go one on one with Emerson Zayn this week. He seems like a nice chap, but maybe a little too eager to get in the ring with me. I know he wants to make a name for himself, but getting in the ring with me? Seems like a silly way to go. I can sit here and talk crap about Zayn, but why would I do that? I was in his shoes once. I was in a match with a former World champion in my debut. I beat Randy Borton to make a name for myself. So yeah, I know how it feels to go against the big dog in your first match. But let's talk about everything I have done here. You all know of my World title reigns, but do you know everything else? How much I loved to be here. I wouldn't change any of it, but there is still more left in this old tank.

*Robert lifts his right hand up with the skull in it*

Robert Blake: People think I'm crazy to walk around with this skull. You see, other people just see a skull, but I see hope. Other people just see a lifeless thing, but I see life. I see something that wakes me up in the morning, and I see something that will be here long after I'm gone. This is why I have this skull. Yes, I have my own legacy, but I need something else. I failed on many things I wanted to do, so I needed something that will last throughout the years. Something bigger than me. So yeah, this skull means a lot to me. Do I care if I look crazy? Of course not. I didn't care when people thought I was crazy when I went around acting like the Archangel with my saviors. I didn't care when I acted like the God Of Darkness. I didn't care when people thought my eyeliner was silly. I don't care if I look like a crazy man with a skull.

*Robert brings the skull down*

Robert Blake
: People want to know my plans. Will I go for the Undisputed title? I did take on the top dog for the World title before and I won. Maybe I can take this title as the top dog? Maybe I can go for the IC title? That was my first title ever. Yeah, it happened. I know a few people acted like it didn't, but I beat Luis with the help of my big friend. All these sound good to you guys, but it really doesn't sound great to me anymore. I think.....I think I'm just going to go where the wind calls me. Maybe that will lead me to the title or maybe it leads me somewhere else, but one thing is for sure, I will always be here one way or another.

*Robert Blake drops the mic with a little tear in his eye. The audience cheer him as he prepares for his match with Emerson Zayn*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.