Legacy latest...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

So we're down to just Orton & Rhodes now...

The way Orton treated Manu & Snuka I really can't see him accepting DiBiase back into the fold. Anyone think we could see this turning into a simple mentor/student relationship between Orton/Rhodes with Ted eventually returning to fued with Cody for selling him out, then eventually clashing with the main man Orton?

...I suppose we could even end up seeing the 2nd Gen formed around DiBiase (rather than Orton).

Any further thoughts on where this is going?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i think that Teddy will come back join legacy only for Orton to fuck about with him and eventually either Orton gets rid or Teddy says fuck you leaves. Then teams up with Manu and Snuka. Go on to have a bit of back and forth action with Orton and Cody. Taking out the student before Going after his Teacher(Orton). As for Legacy they may add someone else maybe a shocker swerve with who that will be. Or just keep it Orton and Rhodes. I don't know but thats my guess lmao ;).

Oh how wrong was i lmao =0

MikeRaw

Nah, I really think it's going to end up with Orton/Rhodes/Dibiase/Someone.
I really enjoy the swerves they have put in this, however, it's pretty clear to me that Ted will eventually join them.
The whole reason for Manu being in was to have someone else there while Ted filmed the movie, and so that they could write him out of the storyling easily (having Orton kicking him about, because they arent even similar). But with Ted, he's basically a clone of Orton and Cody, so I'm almost 100 percent sure he will come back, and help out Orton and Rhodes, and be accepted by orton.

noumenon

Nah, I really think it'd going to simply come down to Orton, Rhoades and Dibiasi...and maybe Kelly Kelly as a valet. There are actually some rumors going around that DH Smith might be inserted over the next few weeks. Bringing it back to the original 4 guys I thought the stable should have been comprised of originally. I think Manu and Sim were simply to fill the gap while Ted is gone. Leaving at such an important time in his career to film some shitty movie wasn't really the right move IMO....but I guess when Vince comes a knockin....
But anyway I don't think Manu and Sim really fit the bill too well anyway.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think they got rid of Manu, to team him up with Umaga on Smackdown. Maybe some type of Wild Samoan thing? It sounds like a good idea to me... Smith probably won't replace him. Joe Henning? Is he ready?

J

I'm kind of dissapointed that Sim is not in. He's been impressing me since trying to get into legacy. I just hope it doesn't turn into the Mentor thing as it would be cool but not what we have all been waiting for. I just can't think of how they will be able to write Debiase Jr. back in after such a long break that was "all Orton's fault".

The Rated R CMStar

I believe Ted will join the Legacy, and go back to the originally teased Rhodes/Orton/DiBiase stable.

Sim and Manu were just distractors.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what nubs are in that lameo Legacy, when Batista returns, they're all gonna be running scared of The Animal!

Vandy316

Reaction score
im probably going to click on every spread CenaHardy posts in just for shits and giggles. Cause Batista will probably have little to nothing to do with fighting the Legacy, it'll be other 2nd/3rd Gen Superstars rebeling against Orton, DiBiase and Rhodes and calling them all disgraces again

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I meant when Batista returns and gets his well deserved re-match against Orton.

noumenon

uhhhh, maybe we shouldn't copy and paste stuff that is until up to this point still a rumor in a discussion thread for people who don't want spoilers.....

Anyway, looks like Legacy is back to the original three. Looks like we'll have a Manu/Sim vs. Priceless feud in the works pretty soon. BTW, I love the damn near face reaction they recieved...you would have thought they were beating down Vickie out there.

Airfixx

I think they got rid of Manu, to team him up with Umaga on Smackdown. Maybe some type of Wild Samoan thing? It sounds like a good idea to me...

That sounds like lowest common denominator thinking to me... Just like suggesting teaming guys up just cos they're black.

I mostly dislike the idea tho', cos Umaga can do some good shit in the upper-midcard and as an occasional maineventer.

source: www.f4wonline.com

According to a source in Florida Championship Wrestling, .

....For fucks sake!!!

There's a section for news and spoilers and this ISN'T it...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I like Umaga alot, and I think he could be a good Heel World Champ some day, but WWE is low on tag teams right now. I think Manu could go to smackdown, and sorta be a tag team/ translater, maybe even say he's related to him. If he stays on Raw, im sure he'll be in the shitter.