Least Favorite Fighters

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I always try to be positive when talking about MMA. I wanted to hear some of your favorite fighters, now let's do least favorite fighters. This should be funny to read. This will be the same setup as before.

Heavyweight: Stefan Struve (hope he gets well soon, scary injury) Brendan Schaub
Heavyweight of all time or not in UFC: Cheick Kongo, Tim Sylvia

Light Heavyweight: Phil Davis, Ryan Jimmo, Matt Hamill
Light Heavyweight of all time or not in UFC: Tito Ortiz

Middleweight: Yushin Okami, Francis Carmont
Middleweight of all time or not in UFC: Jorge Rivera

Welterweight: Jake Shields, Dong Hyun Kim, Thiago Alves
Welterweight of all time or not in UFC: Jon Fitch, Frank Trigg

Lightweight: George Sotiropoulos (only dull lightweight, everyone else is pretty entertaining)
Lightweight of all time: Sean Sherk

Featherweight: Clay Guida

Male/Female Bantamweight: Dominick Cruz, George Roop

Flyweight: None

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I used to really dislike a fair few fighters, but I dont pay as much attention to MMA as I once did (kickboxing > MMA) and a ssuch dont have such strong feelings. The only fighters I still dislike is:
Miesha Tate - people in general act like she's the anti-Rousey; calm, polite, classy when in reality she's an even bigger bitch than Ronda.
GSP - I dislike him because despite all his talent, all his natural skill, his athletic ability he doesn't use it to its full potential and his fights are always the same; jab, jab, superman punch, takedown, pointless gnp, rinse and repeat.
Chael Sonnen - Middle of the pack fighter, taps to a little girl playing the triangle but talks alot of shit and gets big fights. Submitting broken down, delusional, should be retired Shogun is nothing.
Clay Guida - Never been a fan, even when the guy was 'exciting' he was still just a wrestlefuck merchant. takedowns and hugs was his style, now he's even worse with his run and bounce style.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Clay Guida tops my list was his running man running all over the octagon and barely engaging. Just... gahhhhh...so it was extra sweet to see him lose via tko.

Edgar... I just didn't like how he had title shot after title shot. rematch after rematch. The guy is good and talented but... just that aspect.

Cheick "returns every groin shot" Kongo... Struve, Sylvia

I gotta wait for Cruz to come back and fight cause I know there was all this hype as to how good he is and everything... but well... whenever he returns we'll see but for now he is on the list cause I initially didn't like him.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Heavyweight - Stefan Struve. I mark out everytime he gets ktfo.
All-time - Cheik Kongo. No heart and boring to watch.

Light Heavy - Brandon Vera. I just hate him, no explanation really.
All-time - Matt Hamill. Only stayed in the UFC thru pity, also the Jon Jones robbery (wasnt his fault, but still)

Middleweight - Yushin Okami. Wrestlefucker.
All-time - Phil Baroni "IM THE BEST..EVA" & Kalib Starnes for UFC 83.

Welterweight - Rory Macdonald. He's so goddam boring to listen to, and Helwani's mancrush on him pisses me off. Shoutout to UFC bum Jason High, who is without doubt the worst person I have ever met in my life, such an annoying cunt and if it wasn't for the fact he's a pro fighter I would of punched him in his twat face.
All-time - Jon Fitch. Come on now.

Lightweight - Donald Cerrone/Nate Diaz. Both hideously overrated.
All-time - Gray Maynard. zzzzzzzzzz.

Featherweight - Jose Aldo. Easily the weakest champ in any division, I don't buy into or see the hype about him when he looks shaky as hell everytime he fights. Seems like he scrapes through or gets lucky a hell of a lot.

Bantamweight - Urijah Faber. Hes good enough, just bored of seeing him now.

WMMA - Rousey, her voice is nails on a chalkboard.

Vanilla Midgetweight - Not interested enough to hate anyone there.