League Week Seven

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Let's start with the bad news that R-Truth did win the 24/7Championship back but it wasn't aired! It was a raw exclusive on the social medias so I can't count it! KoA could have got 3 points but WWE screwed him up
I would honestly argue that in the spirit of the title being defended 24/7, the points should be awarded and deducted 24/7 as well.

Opinions from others?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I wouldn't be too cocky if I were you, Jeffry. I have predictions. XD
Are those predictions anything like you trying to convince me that i should've kept Cedric Alexander?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I would honestly argue that in the spirit of the title being defended 24/7, the points should be awarded and deducted 24/7 as well.

Opinions from others?
literally in the time that I posted that, R-Truth has lost the belt and then rewon it. I would like Kings opinion on it.

Are those predictions anything like you trying to convince me that i should've kept Cedric Alexander?
At least Cedric has had more matches than literally nearly all of your team this season. XD

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
literally in the time that I posted that, R-Truth has lost the belt and then rewon it. I would like Kings opinion on it.

At least Cedric has had more matches than literally nearly all of your team this season. XD
King's taking a break from the forum iirc, so I wouldn't wait too long on that. It'd be better imo getting the opinion of the rest of the League, since it'll be a thing that will come up presumably in future seasons as well

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
King's taking a break from the forum iirc, so I wouldn't wait too long on that. It'd be better imo getting the opinion of the rest of the League, since it'll be a thing that will come up presumably in future seasons as well
.....well I clearly missed things.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
But if i did have cedric, id have way less points due to him loseing so much :emoji_slight_smile:

My goal isnt to win, its simply not to be last lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If only this was New Japan or some other promotion...I would be in the lead

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
If only this was New Japan or some other promotion...I would be in the lead
That'd be boring. The winner would always just be the person who drafts Okada, because Gedo has to keep making him look strong

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Yes, and even if I wasn't there are only like four people, who watch New Japan. Also, we could add Dragon gate, All Japan, DDT, etc.
True. Though there just aren't enough shows, let alone people. The best thing about WWE is that the schedule is almost entirely regular, and we have way more people interested in a WWE league, whether people actually like the shows or not.