League Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Right, here's where you put in all of the suggestions for improvements to the League and such and we can talk about it. Let's get down to it! Can't wait for Baseball to come in with a 3 page list because he is definitely my harshest critic so far. XD

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just want to see it do well because it is fun and fosters the community. I won't list 3 pages but I will list the first 3 things that pop into my head:

1. Possibly increase the number of wrestlers each competitor can have next season, depending on how many people join up in Season 2. If there are more competitors next time than scratch that idea.
2. Introduce a max limit to how many drops/picks a person can do in a certain period of time, say within a RAW-to-RAW period (so a week starting from the start of of RAW until the start of next week's RAW
3. Clearer rules re: points. i.e. say what is and isn't considered a speciality match. Also have some one-off unique matches that are held only like once a year (e.g. Hell in a Cell match, MitB match, Big 4 main event matches, War Game match) be worth a unique amount of points. e.g if winning a normal RAW match is worth 3 points, then winning a Big 4 normal main event should be worth like 10 points or something

That is all, thanks for setting up the League

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Only 1 suggestion from me that I hope will be implemented next season.

We should have 1 24 hour period for transactions every week... that's it.. just 24 hours.

That day should be Saturday.. as Monday is RAW, wednesday is NXT, Friday is Smackdown.. and if it's a PPV week then that would give everyone the opportunity to sort out their rosters the day before the PPV. Saturdays are the day most people relax and it's one of the busiest days on WWEF.

To me it just makes sense.

Reactions: Death Walker

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Seth beat the fiend at HIAC. Give me points for it. We all have a moral compass. Let's just do the right thing
[automerge]1571249867[/automerge]
@Just Kevin you are dumb if you think Seth didn't win at HIAC. Go read a book for once in your life

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
lol no he didn't. The match was a no contest because of a stupid ref.

But that raises a good question, @The Reagmaster if a match is restarted/the decision of a match is overturned by an authority figure if the match wasn't restarted, what happens?

Also what about matches that are "unsanctioned" in kayfabe like Rollins/HHH at that one Mania?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
lol no he didn't. The match was a no contest because of a stupid ref.

But that raises a good question, @The Reagmaster if a match is restarted/the decision of a match is overturned by an authority figure if the match wasn't restarted, what happens?

Also what about matches that are "unsanctioned" in kayfabe like Rollins/HHH at that one Mania?
No the match ended in a ref stoppage. Seth won. He said he won on raw. Seth won the match. We can all decide to be ignorant. Let's all just avoid eye contact with justice when it's staring us directly in our eyes.

This isn't a situation where undertaker tapped punk out at breaking point 2009 but the match restarted. That's part of storyline.

This was a botch. They booked seth to technically win the match. No ways around it. He won the match. It's like having cena pin Orton and the result going the other way. Makes no sense. Botch

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No the match ended in a ref stoppage. Seth won. He said he won on raw.

Ref's decision is final. Not what the champ says. Also I believe Seth was saying he won "the battle" between him and The Fiend. Not the actual match.

Seth went against something the ref told him specifically not to do, which in a regular match would be considered a DQ. But you don't see me arguing that Bray should have won by DQ and I should have got points because of that.

But I can't argue that and you can't argue what you're arguing because the only way to "win" a Hell in a Cell match is by pinfall/submission.

You just want 7 points because atm you are currently losing the League on -17 points lmao

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Ref's decision is final. Not what the champ says. Also I believe Seth was saying he won "the battle" between him and The Fiend. Not the actual match.

Seth went against something the ref told him specifically not to do, which in a regular match would be considered a DQ. But you don't see me arguing that Bray should have won by DQ and I should have got points because of that.

But I can't argue that and you can't argue what you're arguing because the only way to "win" a Hell in a Cell match is by pinfall/submission.

You just want 7 points because atm you are currently losing the League on -17 points lmao
You'd be a fool to argue such a thing. Glad that you are not. My argument is completely justified. You recognise that if you were to complain about it not going in favour of the fiend then you would be in the wrong. It was a no dq match and seth destroyed the fiend to the point where the ref stopped the fight. Any other match in history would of had seth be determined as the winner, because that makes complete logical sense. The match ending in a no contest is illogical and a botch. I have a very strong leg to stand on.

Obviously I would like the points that I feel are rightfully mine. Absolutely no shame in that whatsoever. We might as well just give up on the league and not give a shit otherwise. We should all care about the points we gain, our positions in the league are irrelevant. Those points are mine and there is a injustice preventing me from having them. We can not allow this to get swept under the carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The official result of the match was a referee stoppage resulting in a draw and no winner.. thus zero points.

Argument settled.
No because a referee stoppage would mean seth wins as he did not break any rules. That is how the world works. Indefensible. They botched the official result of the match.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
No because a referee stoppage would mean seth wins as he did not break any rules. That is how the world works. Indefensible. They botched the official result of the match.

But botched or not, it is the result, is it not?

At this rate, it'd take a PHD to decipher that ending, that or having the IQ of Kasumi and Lissa combined.

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Redboy123@

Reaction score
But botched or not, it is the result, is it not?

At this rate, it'd take a PHD to decipher that ending, that or having the IQ of Kasumi and Lissa combined.
Yeah but it could take a katsumi or a lissa to determine the rightful result. It's clear as day
[automerge]1571262787[/automerge]
Ok, I admit I was wrong..

Here are the official results..

HiaC results

Bray Wyatt by DQ which means Bray is +1 and Seth is -1... @The Reagmaster there you go.. did the research for you.

By the way.. prodb does not make mistakes.. that is the result that WWE reported.
Nice try. Bet you get your news from the sun newspaper

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
When a ref warns a person not to do something and they do it anyway causing the ref to ring the bell and end the match it is 100% of the time ruled a DQ because the person did not obey the ref's orders thus disqualifying themselves. It's not brain surgery... That's the way it works.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
C61C242A-48DC-43C0-8D90-6644D97FD256.jpeg

Just gonna post this from WWE.com themselves. It doesn’t say dq or that anyone won. So nobody won. In other words, draw. in other words 0 points to both sides, it stands.