League Sign Up: Season Two/Pre-Start Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Member Name: Maporeon
Have you read all of the other threads?: Yes
Team Name: Gong Genius (Was the name of my fantasy football team)

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Member Name: InsaneAlphaBeta
Have you read all of the other threads?: Yes but i think your making a mistake with the tag team thing, i think my suggestion of tag teams counting as 1 person, that way a jeffry situation cant happen again is the way to go.
Team Name: The Kingdom
TheKingdomGabdro.png

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Member Name: InsaneAlphaBeta
Have you read all of the other threads?: Yes but i think your making a mistake with the tag team thing, i think my suggestion of tag teams counting as 1 person, that way a jeffry situation cant happen again is the way to go.
Team Name: The Kingdom
View attachment 15918
"A Jeffry Situation" xD Hey man Seth did it too! Lol.

The issue with counting teams as 1 person is that WWE also books tag wrestlers in singles matches, so if we do that idea, then there's potential to not only get double points in one night, but also have it only taking up one spot on a person's roster, therefore putting them at an even bigger advantage

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
But mine wasn't facing jobbers every week nor did they have a match every week so...checkmate
That's why there's strategy involved, so that's not really a valid argument. It's not only about planning your team as to who wins and loses, but who gets booked and how often as well. If people complain about their people not getting booked, then we may as well be doing a survivor league instead of a fantasy teams league. (*hint hint @Redolph! bringing the Survivor league over here could be pretty fun as well ;))

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That's why there's strategy involved, so that's not really a valid argument. It's not only about planning your team as to who wins and loses, but who gets booked and how often as well. If people complain about their people not getting booked, then we may as well be doing a survivor league instead of a fantasy teams league. (*hint hint @Redolph! bringing the Survivor league over here could be pretty fun as well :emoji_wink:)
K, man

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
That's why there's strategy involved, so that's not really a valid argument. It's not only about planning your team as to who wins and loses, but who gets booked and how often as well. If people complain about their people not getting booked, then we may as well be doing a survivor league instead of a fantasy teams league. (*hint hint @Redolph! bringing the Survivor league over here could be pretty fun as well :emoji_wink:)
Maybe we can do that for season 3?

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@Redolph! What was my team name last season? I forgot lol I was gonna use it

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@Redolph! What was my team name last season? I forgot lol I was gonna use it
.....There's like 12 threads in this section that tell ya, man. XD
.....nah, you can do it in the locker room section XD. I won the last survivor league by TCON (RIP) and that lasted 20 ppvs with only three strikes. I'm good doing something for that long.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Can I change my name? While I like gong genius, I want to change my name