OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
This would be the theme for Riley and Patriot if they were a heel tag team.

But pretty sure they'll stay faces their entire career lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Why didn't I get notifications for here over the past few days?

If you guys really want a chance to ask characters questions, we could have it so we can allow people to pose "fan questions" to wrestlers. As long as we aren't out to troll people. Like for example:

@Knup_NF: "Hey Nova, why are you acting like a Princess?! It's weird!"

"It is a chance for expression. I feel amazing like this, actually! ?"

Boom, less hassle filled solution.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Why didn't I get notifications for here over the past few days?

If you guys really want a chance to ask characters questions, we could have it so we can allow people to pose "fan questions" to wrestlers. As long as we aren't out to troll people. Like for example:

But there wasnt any hassle to begin with! Lol

Think for a moment, now, chances are in the locker room area there will be like 15+ ish threads of everyones individuals charactars AMA, instead of having to make all those threads (which are specific to the performers) you could just have a single AMA thread with ALL of the wrestlers were fans can ask questions AND the wrestlers can ask eachother questions and interact in fun ways aswell! it would be less work for everyone involved.

Im actually kinda surprised how nobody seems to at all understand what im saying, perhaps because they dont have the experience i do having used this system i suggested for the last 5 years and it working so well, but still.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
But there wasnt any hassle to begin with! Lol

Think for a moment, now, chances are in the locker room area there will be like 15+ ish threads of everyones individuals charactars AMA, instead of having to make all those threads (which are specific to the performers) you could just have a single AMA thread with ALL of the wrestlers were fans can ask questions AND the wrestlers can ask eachother questions and interact in fun ways aswell! it would be less work for everyone involved.

Im actually kinda surprised how nobody seems to at all understand what im saying, perhaps because they dont have the experience i do having used this system i suggested for the last 5 years and it working so well, but still.
Because you’re really bad at explaining it tbf. Like this is the first time I’ve understood. XD

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
As Reag said if you better explained it then no problem at all.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Alright, lets try again.

So right now as it stands, we will likely end up making alot of threads for every individual characters AMA, where fans can ask the wrestlers questions, theres gonna be alot of these threads seeing as there would be one for likely everyone involved in LDW.

My suggestion, what ive been saying, is, instead of going through the trouble, of everyone having to make a thread for their characters, why dont we just make one, single AMA thread, which we all will take part in, and Fans can ask the wrestlers questions, but not only that, the wrestlers themselves can ask eachother questions aswell, the wrestlers can interact with eachother in fun and interesting ways.

With this there is only 1 thread that needs to be made and all the AMA stuff can happen in one thread, and the wrestlers can ask eachother questions too, and with all the wrestlers in one room, alot of interesting things can happen, we can have fun and show what if situations like matches that never took place, maybe even dream matches! or hey here is a thought, we can have dark matches that we ourselves create!

For reference, in this room where the superstars would be, there is ofcourse a giant titantron (thats where they would see the what if situations.) and we could have dark matches!

What do i mean? well hopefully i can explain

As is well known, the Creative team of LDW does the matches, so in these dark matches we could actully write the matches! (and it gives us a chance to improve our match writing abilitys) Now granted this is a new idea i just thought of so take that for what you will, but that is just a example of the possibilitys in this special thread im talking about. (Also this thread isnt exactly canon, so we could have alot of fun with the matches themselves)

So to keep it as simple as possible, in this thread, superstars can ask eachother questions or fans can ask them questions, no need to make a thread for everyone we do it all in one place, and in this thread we can do what ifs, dark matches, and anything inbetween! the possibilitys are basicly limitless.

Thats the best i got, if you have questions just ask and i will try to clear up any missunderstandings

@Seto-san @Redolph! @Jonny Nostradamus @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Beavie

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Alright, lets try again.

So right now as it stands, we will likely end up making alot of threads for every individual characters AMA, where fans can ask the wrestlers questions, theres gonna be alot of these threads seeing as there would be one for likely everyone involved in LDW.

My suggestion, what ive been saying, is, instead of going through the trouble, of everyone having to make a thread for their characters, why dont we just make one, single AMA thread, which we all will take part in, and Fans can ask the wrestlers questions, but not only that, the wrestlers themselves can ask eachother questions aswell, the wrestlers can interact with eachother in fun and interesting ways.

With this there is only 1 thread that needs to be made and all the AMA stuff can happen in one thread, and the wrestlers can ask eachother questions too, and with all the wrestlers in one room, alot of interesting things can happen, we can have fun and show what if situations like matches that never took place, maybe even dream matches! or hey here is a thought, we can have dark matches that we ourselves create!

For reference, in this room where the superstars would be, there is ofcourse a giant titantron (thats where they would see the what if situations.) and we could have dark matches!

As is well known, the Creative team of LDW does the matches, so in these dark matches we could actully write the matches! (and it gives us a chance to improve our match writing abilitys) Now granted this is a new idea i just thought of so take that for what you will, but that is just a example of the possibilitys in this special thread im talking about. (Also this thread isnt exactly canon, so we could have alot of fun with the matches themselves)

So to keep it as simple as possible, in this thread, superstars can ask eachother questions or fans can ask them questions, no need to make a thread for everyone we do it all in one place, and in this thread we can do what ifs, dark matches, and anything inbetween! the possibilitys are basicly limitless.

Thats the best i got, if you have questions just ask and i will try to clear up any missunderstandings

@Seto-san @Redolph! @Jonny Nostradamus @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Beavie
I have no part in LDW so I don't know why I was tagged, but yeah I get what you are saying. If you want my opinion it seems like a whole lot for a whole little.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Alright, lets try again.

I mean, rather than also create a new thread, we also have our social media section. Since there wrestlers tend to say stuff, we can simply allow people just to make posts as fans to their character and other people's characters? Because also if we have every wrestler for one thread, that one thread itself can be very messy. See my example above.

or hey here is a thought, we can have dark matches that we ourselves create!

Okay, now this is a completely separate idea. Writing like non-cannon dark matches or whatever if you want to practice isn't bad. Considering we have had people write matches before is cool. But...Why is there a titantron? Why does it have to be a part of this mecha-thread where every idea is being thrown into it? Sure, we have multiple threads for multiple things here, but I find it overall better than the alternative of everything in one thread.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I mean, rather than also create a new thread, we also have our social media section. Since there wrestlers tend to say stuff, we can simply allow people just to make posts as fans to their character and other people's characters? Because also if we have every wrestler for one thread, that one thread itself can be very messy. See my example above.

Okay, now this is a completely separate idea. Writing like non-cannon dark matches or whatever if you want to practice isn't bad. Considering we have had people write matches before is cool. But...Why is there a titantron? Why does it have to be a part of this mecha-thread where every idea is being thrown into it? Sure, we have multiple threads for multiple things here, but I find it overall better than the alternative of everything in one thread.
Perhaps if i gave context.

So as i said before, for the past 5 years ive been in another forum doing a text based RP, that RP has 15 total seasons and the 16th is underway right now.

With 15 seasons and 5 years of storytelling, one can imagine that we have alot of characters, so i had n idea to make a thread where the characters, outside of canon, can interact ask eachother questions and all that, that thread has over 10 thousand replies and over 97 thousand views, and those 10 thousand replys were just from us 3, and no! it didnt get messy at all or confuseing, its simple and it works and has worked for 5 years and counting.

I suggested this idea because ive done it and seen its results and its usefulness, its the opposite of what yall suspect, making one thread so you dont got to make several doesnt make it mroe complicated, it simplifys it, though it seems yall arent a fan/ do not understand the idea, (Which at its core is simply instead of makeing a AMA thread for every single wrestlers, just make a single thread for everyone and all our characters can interact ask questions and all that, keeps it all in one place, super simple.) But i digress.

We can move on to other things.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Perhaps if i gave context.

So as i said before, for the past 5 years ive been in another forum doing a text based RP, that RP has 15 total seasons and the 16th is underway right now.

With 15 seasons and 5 years of storytelling, one can imagine that we have alot of characters, so i had n idea to make a thread where the characters, outside of canon, can interact ask eachother questions and all that, that thread has over 10 thousand replies and over 97 thousand views, and those 10 thousand replys were just from us 3, and no! it didnt get messy at all or confuseing, its simple and it works and has worked for 5 years and counting.

I suggested this idea because ive done it and seen its results and its usefulness, its the opposite of what yall suspect, making one thread so you dont got to make several doesnt make it mroe complicated, it simplifys it, though it seems yall arent a fan/ do not understand the idea, (Which at its core is simply instead of makeing a AMA thread for every single wrestlers, just make a single thread for everyone and all our characters can interact ask questions and all that, keeps it all in one place, super simple.) But i digress.

We can move on to other things.

I am sorry, I don't want to be rude in saying this, but with your writing, it is so hard to understand.

The idea of an AMA like thing in LDW isn't the worst, just I am looking at it in what we have here and knowing several feds I have been part of or witnessed, and I think the best-case scenario to make it go seamlessly into what we have now is just allowing people to do fan posts on our social media sections since it is all in character, it is social media so fans are likely to interact with them anyways and all it'd take is me editing the rules section of that thread to include it and that is it. No more extra threads needed with this.

I know you have great intentions with all this, and I see your idea, and I'm trying to find a way to make it easy to understand and use as best as I can understand it with how you are trying to explain it.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I am sorry, I don't want to be rude in saying this, but with your writing, it is so hard to understand.
Lol im sorry about that, truth is im on Xbox One so, autocorrect and grammerly arent availible, the xbox one has a auto correct but its broken and doesnt work lol.

The idea of an AMA like thing in LDW isn't the worst, just I am looking at it in what we have here and knowing several feds I have been part of or witnessed, and I think the best-case scenario to make it go seamlessly into what we have now is just allowing people to do fan posts on our social media sections since it is all in character, it is social media so fans are likely to interact with them anyways and all it'd take is me editing the rules section of that thread to include it and that is it. No more extra threads needed with this.

I know you have great intentions with all this, and I see your idea, and I'm trying to find a way to make it easy to understand and use as best as I can understand it with how you are trying to explain it.
If that is what you think is best then i trust your judgement.

I am very interested though in the dark matches thing, that could be a neat thing to add in.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Lol im sorry about that, truth is im on Xbox One so, autocorrect and grammerly arent availible, the xbox one has a auto correct but its broken and doesnt work lol.

A laptop is a wise investment at times ;)

If that is what you think is best then i trust your judgement.

I am very interested though in the dark matches thing, that could be a neat thing to add in.

It isn't final unless I hear more about what others think. This isn't merely the whims of one Beaver running the fed.

As for dark matches, I think that should be treated as a separate idea to the fan questions I'll call it. I think we should at least allow some time to think it over on how it'd work for that concept and I am not opposed for a way for people to practice writing more.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
A laptop is a wise investment at times :emoji_wink:
Money isnt something i have enough of lol. I can make manual edits to the best of my ability atleast. (In my defense grammerly isnt perfect! when you posted last dawn into the primetime episode it changed Izaliths name to Lilith ?)

It isn't final unless I hear more about what others think. This isn't merely the whims of one Beaver running the fed.

As for dark matches, I think that should be treated as a separate idea to the fan questions I'll call it. I think we should at least allow some time to think it over on how it'd work for that concept and I am not opposed for a way for people to practice writing more.
I mean the others have basicly said exactly what you said so, it seems pretty settled to me lol.

As for dark matches, i feel like the biggest questions is "Where do we put them?" and "Would they be considered canon?"