• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
GFXsLqsXsAAE4PX

HD look of the X-Men from X-Men 97. I like the look of them can't wait to see the Trailer for the Show.

Is anyone hearing we might get our first Trailer for Deadpool 3 during the Super Bowl? I can only imagine Social Media going nuts if it happens that way.

Cwalker

Can’t wait for that X-Men show.

Was a huge fan of the original and I’m glad they’re picking up where it left off all these years later

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Can’t wait for that X-Men show.

Was a huge fan of the original and I’m glad they’re picking up where it left off all these years later

I'm pretty sure I didn't see the last Season of the original Show so maybe I might either just download all of the Episodes or just the last Season to catch up. Days of Future's Past, the Dark Phoenix Saga, and any Episode with Cable or Bishop always had me watching.

Cwalker

I'm pretty sure I didn't see the last Season of the original Show so maybe I might either just download all of the Episodes or just the last Season to catch up. Days of Future's Past, the Dark Phoenix Saga, and any Episode with Cable or Bishop always had me watching.
Idk if you have Disney+ but the whole series is on there. I rewatched it in its entirety when the relaunch was initially announced

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Idk if you have Disney+ but the whole series is on there. I rewatched it in its entirety when the relaunch was initially announced

Nah I don't have Disney+. In 2023 I started download of Shows of all kinds to keep for safe keeping and putting them on USB Sticks and X-Men surely would be one I would love to keep and watch for Years to come. I just finished downloading all of Naruto Shippuden and that is like 500 Episodes or so.