• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

He's officially fired from Marvel fuck man. I hope he takes his moment in his life and how he needs to need to change. I was a big fan of his work Pre-Marvel with Lovecraft Country so it hurts me greatly to see how he's fallen.

Butters

That's Me!
Luckily with the multiverse and all the crazy shit they've introduced they can really easily change the script in the movies. They can still do "Kang" just a different variant that doesn't look like him.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Luckily with the multiverse and all the crazy shit they've introduced they can really easily change the script in the movies. They can still do "Kang" just a different variant that doesn't look like him.

That is what I would do. When you see all the Kangs at the end of Ant-Man 3 you see even Alien like Kangs so they could do that. Marvel doesn't have any major projects when it comes to Movies involving the MCU till 2025. Deadpool 3 is the big one but surely the ones I saw don't tie seemly into what were doing with Kang onward. Keep a eye on the Marvel TV Show Releases coming in 2024 though we've got X-Men 97, Echo, Agatha, Spidey: Freshman Year. I wonder what this does to Loki's Show going forward because it might be of a damn good send off for Loki but in the back of my mind I was thinking no way Loki is just sitting there protecting time and not have a Kang or two try to take back control of the TVA etc.

Sabretooth

Yeah with the multiverse they can easily recast him and explain it that way. It’s just that they literally wrote the role FOR Jonathan Majors specifically because they felt he had the ability to play multiple versions of the character. (And they’re not wrong). Should be interesting to see who replaces him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Multiverse makes everything not matter......its like Rick and Morty now.....oh they died? Heres another one from a different timeline......oh and those can make clones of themselves.....so theres no comsequences.

Deezy

DZ PZ
How far are you in Season 1? Episode 6 of Season 2 dropped and it's legit my Top 3 Episodes since the start and it's setting up some really cool stuff with the way it ended.
Episode 8 season 1 so far....,.I liked having a few drinks while I watch, but I suffered a concussion recently and couldn't drink until it's gone......I feel sympton free so prolly gonna catxh up tonight.