• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
New 2024/2025 MCU schedule:
• Deadpool 3 - July 26, '24
• Captain America 4 - Feb 14, '25
• Fantastic Four - May 2, '25
• Thunderbolts - July 25, '25
• Blade - November 7, '25

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I swear Blade was announced in 2019 or 2020 now it goes back further to 2025 do they know Ali is no Spring Chicken we can't wait forever for that one to come out. I guess some of you will need to watch some of the MCU Shows coming out or been out to hold you over.

Sabretooth

Unfortunately Covid and the strike fucked over a lot of the development but it does seem like Blade has been getting the short end of the stick

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
It wasn't just Covid and the strike. It was the fact they had to practically start over because the script was shit or something. Rewrites and director problems. Then the strike happens which means no filming.

Marvel only having 1 film next year is literally the best thing to happen to them. They need to slow down and hopefully this makes that happen.

Depending on how far along it is I wonder if they'll say fuck it and put that Armor Wars Disney+ movie in theatres just to have a second marvel movie in 2024.