• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
It's been confirmed by Marvel Legends that Mantis is actually Ego's daughter and thus Starlord's half-sister.

Y2Jayne

Well thanks for spoiling it lmao
BA85821D-3850-4727-9835-8758200BCF1B.jpeg

Sabretooth

Just watched the Holiday Special. Cute little 45 minute piece. It’s its own self contained story about how the Guardians are a family. There’s no villain they’re trying to stop. They’re just trying to make sure Peter has a good Christmas. The special focuses on Drax and Mantis which is nice. Pom Klementieff in particular is amazing. Kevin Bacon playing himself is also awesome and it’s nice that we finally get a payoff to Peter’s obsession with him. The ending is also genuinely emotional so prepare for that.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

I had a very good time, I'm taking any chance I can get to see those characters interact with one another because they're my favorite in the whole MCU.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
For a moment I thought Mantis being Starlord's Half Sister wouldn't get paid off rather to save it for later but I really pulled at the heart strings when he found out he has a Sister. Drax and Mantis hitting the Town looking for Kevin Bacon was so funny I wouldn't mind a spin off Show with the two to be honest.