• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Sabretooth

Sucks when you got a business to run. Do you do the right thing or do you go for the money? Number 2 always wins.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Feels like that is rumored because they would never tell fans what they were announcing to us fans. They want that oh my God moment for fans but I will say a few of those things I feel will happen especially FF and possibly telling us who is Reed Richards. Deadpool 3, with Reynolds showing up on are high on my list and we might get word on Shows like Loki and new Shows coming in 2023 further down the line at D23.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I'd love that. Yelena is one of the best things that happened to the MCU in phase 4.
7D368228-A436-4A09-9F07-700DEBEB980A.jpeg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Dude has directed Wandavision, Games of Thrones, Succession, and The Boys Episodes love that Resume. Kill it dude sucks still they didn't announce any Castings yet.