• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I know the movie isn't liked by a lot of people but I thought PWZ was very fun and I enjoyed Dominic West's Jigsaw in it.

905181c3d8bda140f658809cc0cf8e75.jpg

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I know the movie isn't liked by a lot of people but I thought PWZ was very fun and I enjoyed Dominic West's Jigsaw in it.

905181c3d8bda140f658809cc0cf8e75.jpg
I enjoyed both of those Punisher movies. Thought Thomas Jane was pretty enjoyable, and it has that Kevin Nash fighting scene which is awesome. :lol

tumblr_nbazbiCvZu1tdo66yo1_400.gif

War Zone was pretty awesome. Dominic West has always been really good.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
No..no Rosario I love ya but come back to the Sandbox. You know better to take word from fans at the 100% truth vs one of the higher eps with Disney/Marvel. Girl you broke my heart and kicked it down the Street.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I was watching GotG 2 and even though the first movie is way better in my opinion, I think the Yaro root running joke is my favourite in the MCU.