• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Sabretooth

Dark Knight Rises was just 11 minutes less but as usual you completely missed the point.

Don't make a point if there's no point to be made. We were primarily discussing the dark knight which was a half hour shorter than godfather and 7 mins longer than cap civil war

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Don't make a point if there's no point to be made. We were primarily discussing the dark knight which was a half hour shorter than godfather and 7 mins longer than cap civil war
The point was that you can't force an epic like Nolan always tries to do by making his movies way too fucking long. If you didn't glean that it's not my problem. Go away.

You're the very definition of a brick wall.

Last edited:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Blame Nolan for making borefests.

Going to see Civil War on Thursday as it's supposed to be a rainy day here in Austin. Can't wait!!

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Nope, 10 day vacation. Here's what we've done so far...

Thursday - Drink
Friday - Drink
Saturday - Watched Kentucky Derby while drinking
Sunday - Bought vintage Roosevelt/Truman button from thrift store, drank
Monday - Played mini-golf, about to go drink.

So far so good.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

Sabretooth

Well Batman v Superman can say goodnight as Captain America 3 hits 940 million putting it 70 million ahead of BvS and obviously still climbing at breakneck pace.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah it just a beautiful thing to see a Comic Book movie like this kill it with the money. I never thought as a kid, I would see my favorite characters coming to life and the movie being done so well just great.

Sabretooth

Thor Ragnarok cast announced:

In addition to Hemsworth, Ruffalo, Hiddleston, Elba, and Hopkins reprising their roles as Thor, Hulk, Loki, Heimdall, and Odin respectively; Ragnarok will also introduce Cate Blanchett as Hela, Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, and Karl Urbanas Skurge.

Awesome to see so many popular Thor characters get their just due in this film. Looks like it'll be Thor's signature outing. I hope Chris Hemsworth is hitting the gym lol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Just found out Odin couldve been Mel Gibson
post-47635-seth-rogen-no-fucking-way-gif-4u9T.gif