• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Good one Fuji, this is probably the first time this year I've used a cam to a see movie I've wanted to see this year. I've spent more money going to the Theaters this year, than ever before.
I don't know anything about cams, but I know I'll break my personal record seeing films in theaters this year.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Best Marvel movie ever.

Might even be better than Dark Knight.

Everyone was justified in their actions.
I would definitely say better than The Dark Knight for sure.

I would also agree it's possibly the best Marvel film to date. I plan to watch it again in theaters to soak everything in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I'm not going to get to the theaters until next Friday to see it. So bummed. First movie I've wanted to see in theaters that I won't be able to watch opening weekend. This adulting/parenting thing sucks sometimes.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I don't know anything about cams, but I know I'll break my personal record seeing films in theaters this year.

Same here and I'm going to see Apocalypse in a few weeks, and Suicide Squad and maybe TMNT. It's going to be a great Summer, always great to see these films with friends especially ones who don't know too much about the histories of the characters.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Much better than dark knight. This movie had you on every roller coaster of emotions

Do you smell what Tap a Talk is cooking?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I liked it a lot but I'm gonna wait til I see it again to place it in my favorite marvel movie love. I'm a fan of feel good endings this one def didn't have that but it was still quite good.