LB plays Worms 2: Armageddon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Worms-2-Armageddon-logo.png

I need 4 Pulse members to volunteer their names for my team. I will then pit you against the world and see how you I do. Hopefully, your good names will serve me well.

Can you tell I have nothing to do this evening?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
screw waiting for volunteers, let's do this. I've selected [MENTION=288]Halfbreed[/MENTION], [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION], [MENTION=67]Death Dealer[/MENTION] & [MENTION=12]Citan[/MENTION].

Our team will be wearing sailor hats of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Our opponent is a xDenZelx. Let’s do this!

Castiel has killed someone with an Uzi straight off the bat! He almost killed another too!

Halfbreed is sadly right at the top of the map, and is easy pickings for a stick of dynamite and being blasted into the sea.

One of Denzel’s worms somehow kills itself by blasted itself into the sea. Not the brightest opposition here.

Citan almost kills a worm, leaving 3 health left!

Castiel is smacked off the map with a baseball bat by the worm he almost killed earlier.

Death Dealer with an unbelieveable kill! A homing missle from the other side of the map that finishes off the job Citan started!

Citan then descents from the sky in a jetpack to score the last kill with a stick of dynamite!

Surviving worms are Citan & Death Dealer, whilst Castiel wins the lemming award and the worm of the round! Excellent job fellas!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Our opponent is a person called Murph722k9. Looks a bit darkish and hasn’t won a lot. That bodes well.

Fuck, Castiel is surrounded by mines!

Castiel jetpacks over a flock of Murph’s worms and drops a stick of dynamite on them, sending one flying across the map. It’s another to kill him, but in a cruel twist, the explosion from his death sends Halfbreed into the sea again :lol:

Death Dealer took damage from Castiel’s assault and barely hangs on after another dynamite attack, but one of their worms bites the bullet instead. Two down.

Citan nearly kills a third worm using a cluster bomb (narrowly avoiding hurting himself), but he hangs on. Damnit!

Castiel bats another worm into the sea! One left!

That last worm strikes hard though, killing Death Dealer and leaving Cas struggling for life.

But Citan finishes the job with a shotgun to the face, leaving Pulse victorious again!

Survivors are Citan (again) and Castiel who is the worm of the round again as well as having the best shot!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
supermunkUK1! Wow, he’s played this game ALOT. We could be in trouble here.

All the Pulse worms are next to explosives! The fuck!

And they start by attacking Halfbreed. Of course, who else? Castiel gets some revenge for him though.

Aaaaannnddddd Halfbreed is dead again :lol:. Although he does do some damage on the way out this time.

Death Dealer drops a mine on one of them in retaliation! One down.

Citan’s sheep attack goes horribly wrong! Wasted offense right there!

Castiel hurts himself to damage the opposition!

Death Dealer uses the jetpack/mine combo to eliminate another! Living up to the name!

Is he teabagging Death Dealer? I think he is.

Castiel hurts himself with a grenade. Not one of his proudest moments.

Death Dealer is even causing those around him to die as the opposition does more damage to themselves with a grenade! One left!

Fucker uses a teleport, he’s gonna drag this to sudden death.

Real tactical shit going down here. We’ve got no way of reaching the fucker without leading that worm to death.

The son of a bitch just fell from his ledge, classic.

Sudden death arrives, and Castiel immediately kills the fucker with a homing missle. Pulse 3, the rest of the world, 0.

Survivors are Citan (all three games!), Death Dealer and Castiel.

Castiel

Reaction score
For the record, I wouldn't volunteered eventually anyway! I'm pretty fucking great at this it seems! ;)

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Just had another game, and I promise you I'm not making this up, but Halfbreed died quickly again and Citan was the only worm left standing :lol:

HB's was all the more funnier this time as my opponent had a choice of worms to kill (HB or Citan) and still selected him.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The Pulse worms are currently 9-0. Halfbreed was even the last man standing one round!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The return!

This time [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION], [MENTION=67]Death Dealer[/MENTION], [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] & [MENTION=53]Booty Tang[/MENTION] step up to take on 3 other teams. It's a four way yo!

Castiel is surrounded by mines! Damnit! But his excellent grenade throwing skills do big damage to everyone, including Death Dealer.

Team Pulse is in the lead, but we're taking a licking too. Tough contest.

Booty brings the air strike, wiping out two worms!

Cas's grenade aiming skills don't translate to the shotgun, but he does off one worm.

NOOOOO, CAS!

The Viper unleashes the livestock.

Death Dealer hits himself with a grenade, and The Viper is wiped out by an air strike. Things are going south.

Booty with the homing missile for victory! Booty & Death are the last worms standing.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Round 2!

Cas is again placed next to a mine. C'mon son.....

Viper is spawned in a huddle of worms and takes a lot of damage early. He unleashes the livestock in responses.

Death spectacularly fails to drop a mine on a group whilst jet packing, while Cas takes a ton of damage. He may not live to see another go.

Booty kills a worm right from the get go, cause THAT'S WHAT HE DO!

Aannndddd Cas is down.

Viper is nearly gone too following a hadoken!

Death is wiped out by an orgy of mines! It's down to Booty! And he drops a mine for the win! Last worm standing!

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler