• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Layla Announces Retirement

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
Layla was great for the WWE. She will surely be missed in and out of the ring. I wish her all the luck in the world in anything she wants to do with her life after retiring.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Been there for nearly a decade. That's insane. And like, I'm pretty sure she got hotter over time. Looks bomb for 38, but guessing since she 38 she wants to start a family with Ricky Ortiz.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
She hasn't really done much in awhile and at her age, I guess it was time to finally call it a career. Knowing WWE's attitudes concerning the age of the Divas, it was probably only a matter of time before she was let go anyway. She even probably understands that.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I thought she retired last year.. She won't be missed since she hasn't been used properly in year's, very underrated though.