Lawsuite Against TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
BREAKING Exclusive News: Konnan Files Lawsuit Against TNA
03/20/2008 by Chris Cash

I just got off the phone with Konnan and he told me to make the following public:

The lawsuit papers are now officially in the hands of TNA's office regarding racism toward Konnan. In addition to the main issue of him being held back due to racism and discrimination, Konnan also has other topics included in the lawsuit as well.

Promises that were made to Konnan regarding his hip replacement are also a key subject addressed in the lawsuit. The fact that they said they would help him pay for the surgery and didn't, in addition to them not helping Ron Killings with his surgery, yet helped pay for Scott Steiners' recent operation, is also more leverage Konnan plans to bring up.

Several names are mentioned including Jeff Jarrett, Dutch Mantel, Vince Russo, Terry Taylor, and others. WCW's old racial lawsuit has been mentioned as well to support Konnan's argument against Vince Russo and others. Drug usage within the "higher ups" in TNA are also mentioned.

TNA now has thirty days to respond to the suit. Konnan stated that they can settle out of court or of course, go to court in which case he says things will definitely get "messy".

WrestleZone.com will have much more on this in the coming weeks. In addition, we are planning on having a live 5150 with Konnan to discuss the issue further with the man behind the driver seat. We hope to get word from those involved on TNA's side of things, but they may be a little less "open", so don't expect it. But we will definitely do our best.

chessarmy

damn this is going to get ugly fast. I dont think this is going to be any good for TNA at all, and to be honest, I cant really choose sides right now. I guess I'll wait for TNA's response until I know what side I am on. I have a feeling this is going to damage TNA and it might end up with them having to pay lots of money because of this.

Weebo

Reaction score
I think the main reason he is doing this is cause they wouldn't pay alkl his medical bills from his injuries

Enigma22

Reaction score
well ive always liked konnan so hopefully he gets something out of this... idk about this drug use in the "higher ups" tho...

C4

He has the right to do this, I mean why did they pay for Scott's operation and not his injury? I love it when Wrestlers intend to sue the companies they were working for in the past.

xtremebadass

I can see Konnan being a bitch in the courtroom, he has that latino heritage, I mean take what you can get and run, but racism shouldn't be a factor, LAX was based for mexicans, Konnan is mexican, he liked LAX, but now says it's racist because TNA fired him? Dude, this is pretty gay.

Reaction score
ok Konnan is not Mexican he is Cuban for one....and yeah this is gonna get messy fast, but I don't see how he can charge Racism unless it's all regarding the lack of payment for surgeries

Airfixx

I can see Konnan being a bitch in the courtroom, he has that latino heritage, I mean take what you can get and run, but racism shouldn't be a factor

As in YOU shouldn't use racial prejudice?

I agree.

Edit: LOL @ your ignorance.... You don't even know where the guy's from. --->