Latest Update On Bobby Lashley & His Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
Source: Prowrestling.com

Bobby Lashley is currently training full-time for a career in Mixed Martial Arts. While Lashley is heavily considering MMA, he has not completely shut the door on resuming his career as a professional wrestler.

I am told that Lashley and his advisers will continue to explore his options. Lashley is good friends with Booker T and will be training at his wrestling school in Houston, Texas. The former ECW Champion is currently living in Colorado.

As we have previously reported, Booker T and Kurt Angle have pushed for TNA management to offer him a deal when his WWE contract expires in May.

chessarmy

Lashley has no good qualities. He sucks in the ring, he sounds gay on the mic, and he is not a big name at all. So...why does TNA need to hire him? Don't they already have Joe, AJ, Christian, Angle, and Nash in the main event. And a bunch of other guys in the mid card. Lashley should just go to MMA so I can see him get his ass kicked

Enigma22

Reaction score
lashley was actually good in the ring imo but ya his mic skills suck... i still would like to see him back in the wwe..

Reaction score
lashley was actually good in the ring imo but ya his mic skills suck... i still would like to see him back in the wwe..

Thank you!

I always thought Lashley was a very good competitor in-ring, he wasn't a Kurt Angle or a HBK, but he was good to watch. Yes, he had some slip ups etc, but who hasnt had them? His mic skills however, do suck, and they need a fair bit of work on, til he can be considered "intimidating".

I wouldn't care where he goes, but I reckon he'd be best off in professional wrestling ... and frankly, since I dont get to see TNA, I'd like to see him back in the WWE; not MMA.

CenaMark54

Lashley is avergae in the ring. He was just pushed way to fast and he he couldn't keep up. The WWE tried to catch lightning in a bottle twice, but unfortunately, Lashley was just does not have the natural ability Lesnar had.

His mic skills were terrible, he needed a manager from the start. He was at his best when he had Trump doing the talking for him.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i dont really rate lashley's in ring abiltiy that much he had no charisma, was shite on the mike all he had going for him was a H U G E body he looked the part but thats it he had the look but nothing else

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
if TNA signs Lashley then that would just be a waste of money and time

Christian Cage, Kurt Angle and Booker T were all bigger names when they went to TNA and they didnt really make an impact on TNA except for Agle because hes unstoppable for some reason