Latest Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
TYGA.jpg

Made it as a request for Dre, Let me know what you think of it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I like it - the colors are bright and vibrant. Only thing is I think it would look a little better if the rapper/singer was sharper/brighter and did not look like he was behind a cloud - hope that makes sense. Good work otherwise. I would rock it.

Kizza

Looks cool, think you went a bit overboard with the pen tool there though. Or C4D. Whatever it is, it takes away from the focus of the sig.

C4

That looks fantastic Spity! :thumbsup:

I saw it in someone's signature the day before and I was honestly impressed. The way you incorporated the glowing streaks into the signature, the background, the lowered contrast, the decent finish and the smooth flow is all mastered to perfection.

I would rate this 8.5/10, you could have added more elements to make the signature look more interesting. Nonetheless, pretty good job. :y:

WarMachine

Reaction score
Awesome sig man nothing really POPS out at me that needs changing it flows really nice.

8.5/10