Latest Purchase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Alot better than the 1st actually,still not better than 12 Rounds tho. Lots of action & CGI was decent aswell.

noumenon

I heard although Marine 2 is of course in no way "dope" that it is in fact much better than the first and Ted >>>>> Cena as far as acting goes.

Kizza

I fell asleep during all the funny bits in the Hangover :(

Or I was really grumpy and didn't laugh, can't remember.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I fell asleep during all the funny bits in the Hangover :(

Or I was really grumpy and didn't laugh, can't remember.

I remember you saying you thought it wasn't funny in the least. I think you were pretty pissed off for some reason.

Beer

I doubt any of you teenage cunts even have the money to buy all these things. You just go ahead and buy them, not realizing that soon you'll be out there in the real world, where that money will have to go towards food and shelter, and then and only then will you know what it's like to want but can't have.

PeepShow

I doubt any of you teenage cunts even have the money to buy all these things. You just go ahead and buy them, not realizing that soon you'll be out there in the real world, where that money will have to go towards food and shelter, and then and only then will you know what it's like to want but can't have.

It's called giftcards from Christmas actually.

Kizza

Shoulda stayed in school longer and got a better job then.

noumenon

-$250 at the liquor store for tomorrow's party.
-The Tudors Season 3
-United States of Tara Season 1
-The Hangover (I just watched it, and sorry guys... I didn't laugh that much)