• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Ryder deserves a push after his self-made success. Many fans love him and I could see him continuing to get lots of support from the WWE Universe. I've felt bad for him that Vince has never utilized him properly so hopefully this is a hint at better things to come for him.

Reactions: swangirl

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Zack Ryder, you poor bastard. This will go far depending on how much the WWE crowd will eat this. I doubt his heel playing abilities though.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't care if Ryder chnages his gimmick, as long as he gets a push. I think he should work on his mic skills though otherwise I won't be able to take him seriously after his first gimmick

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Never liked his gimmick it was annoying as hell. Hope they change it for the better and he loses that crap hair cut.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Lol they finally gave him a new gimmick? wow.