• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: What are you currently Playing ?

So I just downloaded Army of Darkness on my Kindle it is a fun little defense game where you are Ash and have to fight of hordes of the dead. Ash makes all kinds of comments throughout the game and even the beginning it show how he made it to that land of the past.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Diablo 3(360). Barbarian lvl 35(4th Character, already have Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, and Wizard lvl 60)

Needed a Strength based character for blacksmithing, and can always make good use of Pages & Tomes of Jewelcrafting.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

GTA V.

Is Diablo any good on the consoles?

I never played the PC version, so I honestly don't have much to compare. But, I am enjoying it tremendously. I cant imagine there is too much different, and the controller layout is actually executed very well. Whimsyshire/Staff of Herding is easier to get, since only 3 of the items are in the game (Black Mushroom, Wirt's Bell, and Gibbering Gemstone, the FAQ's listed 2 other items). Best thing about the game for me anyways, is couch co-op, hack & slash dungeon crawlers are always better with friends.