Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Silent Hill 2 and 3. I'm finding that 3 is quickly becoming one of my favourites now, I really like the protogonist Heather Mason, the environments are so fun to explore and it has a storyline I really enjoy. Both games still creep me out and make me incredibly anxious, such a blast to play.

My only dislike is the puzzles, and that's mostly just a 'me' thing because I absolutely suck at figuring them out. :lol
Don't let any SH fans hear you say you like SH3

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Started playing a bit of a game called Cloudpunk today and I'm really impressed by it. The world building is awesome, it's tons of fun to explore. It's very chill also, which appeals to me a lot. I dig games where you can kinda just relax and soak in the atmosphere. Love the Cyberpunk setting a ton.

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster on PS5.

I am not seeing much of a change of graphics from the PS4 to this.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Nightmare of Decay on Steam. It's heavily inspired by Resident Evil 1 but in first person, I'm quite impressed by it. It was a lot of fun and you can get it for dirt cheap, well worth the little you pay for it. Not any extensive requirements either, my PC had no issues running it and I have a pretty low-spec setup

Fun exploration, the RE1 mansion vibes were tight and if you're looking for a short/cool survival horror experience you'll enjoy it I'm sure

Reactions: Crash and Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
H2x1_NSwitchDS_GoodPizzaGreatPizza_image1600w.jpg

This is like Crack Cocaine: The Game. I never would have imagined running a pizza place and making pizzas would be so entertaining to play :lol

Very charming art style, been playing it mainly on my tablet but I'm tempted to get it for Steam too

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finally giving Death Stranding a proper go and I must say there's something really soothing about this game. I mean it has a lot of weird shit going on, as you'd expect from Hideo Kojima but it's truly a beautiful game. I'm highly impressed with the graphics, even on PS4, so I can only imagine how good it looks on PS5. I really enjoy the feel of the gameplay even though it's been pretty basic so far, just delivering cargo. I'm engrossed in the world and story, even if I don't really understand most of it.. it just does a great job immersing you in the world

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Got around to finishing Cloudpunk today and that's honestly I think going to rank highly on my year end best games, it was such an amazing experience the whole way through. You wouldn't think it was an indie title with the level of detail of the world, vast array of characters you can meet and excellent voice acting, which at times felt like an AAA game experience, if not better. Loved just soaking in the atmosphere and the Cyberpunk world was very well crafted.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
After giving Tekken 7 a few days, I'm starting to get the hang of it. Got a few Ranked wins under my belt. I'm maining Katarina Alves right now who's style seems to vibe with my playstyle. I also enjoy playing Alisa, but I'm not as used to her combos. Ranked play is pretty fun but gets your heart racing.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Far Cry 6. Starting up Cyberpunk right now though. I will finish Far Cry 6 later.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
51NX8QAMANL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Pursuit Force on PS4. Originally a PSP game that was ported over as part of the Premium tier of Plus. I'd never heard of this game before but it's pretty damn awesome, although a lot harder than I was expecting. There's basically a lot of driving missions and police car/boat chases I've done so far.

Reactions: Storm Trooper