Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
99736-star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg

Playing the duel mode with a friend is still so much fun. But, so is the single player that I almost forgot completely. The three stage battle with Dooku is cinematic without feeling too scripted, you just know that they would quick time event some of it nowadays. Obi Wan has some top tier voice acting, like seriously it's almost uncanny, but Anakin is far too purposely dry. The world has a lot of soul though. The PS2 era graphics compliment the CGI of the era well. Great game.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I don't hate Hayden but he's just so wooden in those movies it's frustrating. I want to like his acting but I can't. I thought he was way better in Looper or Vanishing on 7th Street even if the movies were worse.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What was that movie with him, Edris Elba and Chris Brown cause that shit was hilarious

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I don't mind it personally for several reasons, but I can get it. Dialogue is the weakest part of his films. They're just so beautiful though, I love the world Lucas created. Get lost in them every time. Hollywood will probably never let a cinema nut make a post silent film epic with brand new technology and an unlimited budget again.

1654208787322be62fb787fc07f2a.jpg

What was that movie with him, Edris Elba and Chris Brown cause that shit was hilarious
Takers I think? Stupid movie, reminded me a bit of Smokin' Aces, another incompetent dude thriller. Fun, though.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Overwatch 2 beta is pretty fun. I get why people are saying it's not much different than 1 but at the same time you can only change so much otherwise it wouldn't feel like Overwatch anymore and I feel like people wouldn't like that either. So I'm personally okay with it being somewhat like an expansion pack, especially considering they are making PVP portion free anyways and replacing the old one, which is MUCH better because needing PS Plus just to even play it at all was sucky after paying for the game too, and I wasn't able to play if I didn't have plus it for a period of time. I like the visuals and they seem slightly crisper, some nice changes to the characters and how they work and it's pretty addictive so far, I'll definitely play it at launch

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Forgot how fun sword fights are in Ghost of Tsushima, especially the standoffs.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Maxpaynebox.jpg

Playing through this absolute gem once again on PS4, one of my all time favourite Rockstar storylines and I really dig the cutscene style in Max Payne

Very gritty and awesome experience, with fluid combat, ahead of its time in a lot of ways

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fall Guys is so fun but I always keep getting to the end and being eliminated :sadbecky Love how it's basically just Takeshi's Castle in video game form, the variety of mini-games is great and it's tons of fun on your own, the one where you have to find the path where you won't fall through is pretty tense, reminds me of the Squid Game scene where they have to cross the bridge as nobody wants to go first :lol

Reactions: Death By Looch

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alright I'm probably just bad but Crash Bandicoot 4 so far seems harder than the Warped trilogy for whatever reason, I think it's maybe the level design. They are insane! Very fun game so far, and I'm glad I got it with PS Plus because it's doubtful I was going to get around to buying it any time soon

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Devil May Cry 1 still rocks. One thing I'm a big fan of in the first is the heavy Resident Evil vibes, it's basically like an even more action packed RE4. Oh and that music when your fighting is soooo good

Pure perfection right here

Reactions: Death By Looch

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Alright I'm probably just bad but Crash Bandicoot 4 so far seems harder than the Warped trilogy for whatever reason, I think it's maybe the level design. They are insane! Very fun game so far, and I'm glad I got it with PS Plus because it's doubtful I was going to get around to buying it any time soon
I had never played those games on the first PlayStation because I was a Nintendo guy back then. I was really happy they remade them so that I could finally try it but I dropped the N'Sane trilogy after a couple of hours. I absolutely hate the gameplay and the camera angles. I prefer the Mario N64 style for platform games. Somehow I find the new one easier and smoother. There's a little circle on the floor that shows you where your character is going to land when you jump and it's extremely useful.

Reactions: Marty McFourth