• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

InsaneAlphaBeta

I played TellTales The Walking Dead The Final Season a few months ago.

Ofcourse i played the prior seasons, but ive never had a game make me so emotional and literately make me cry multiple times before and as the credits rolled, then that game, seriously the best story in a game ive ever played, and thats putting it above games like Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us and plenty other great games. Im sad that TellTale are gone, but man what a game, easily my favorite game ever, no peice of entertainment has effected me as much as telltales the walking dead.

I HIGHLY and strongly recommend you all give it a shot, the games are getting a much needed visual and animation upgrade in the upcoming The Walking Dead Collection which releases September 10th of this year on Xbox One PS4 and PC.

Rosie

Dark Side
Super Mega Baseball 2 on steam.

I know it has been 2 days. But I am still getting such an urge to buy this on X-Box One when I get it back. Been seeing a couple people play it on YT and seeing what teams people can create and it's honestly very exciting to think about what teams I'd create. I may even make a thread about it when I get and create teams for people here.

Rosie

Dark Side
Banjo Kazooie...

And I realized if you quit the game it plays the "Game Over" scene where Gruntilda wins.

THAT GAME IS SUCH A DICK, JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK YOU TRY TO GUILT ME INTO PLAYING MORE!

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Banjo Kazooie...

And I realized if you quit the game it plays the "Game Over" scene where Gruntilda wins.

THAT GAME IS SUCH A DICK, JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK YOU TRY TO GUILT ME INTO PLAYING MORE!

And then Rare does the same thing in DK64. God I can hear K. Rool's laughter even now...

It's a shame they didn't have something similar in Banjo-Tooie. I would have liked to see B.O.B being used on the Isle o' Hags

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Finished Far Cry 4 and got 100% and all achievements for it, and about to do the DLC for it called Valley of the Yeti

Tera

I've been replaying the Sly Cooper trilogy in the last week or so. Forgot that Sly 2 and 3 are pretty much Assassin's Creed with a raccoon. Sucker Punch should have a bone to pick with Ubisoft.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I've been replaying the Sly Cooper trilogy in the last week or so. Forgot that Sly 2 and 3 are pretty much Assassin's Creed with a raccoon. Sucker Punch should have a bone to pick with Ubisoft.
That's a pretty nifty way to describe a game. I may need to check those out. Assassin's Creed with a raccoon sounds dope.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
So Proto, VJ, and I finished Inside the other day, and I don't know how to describe it, but the ending made me well up with some form of emotion. Episode 1's up right now if anyone's interested.