• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Butters!

The Game
Technician
I recently finished playing Among The Sleep... And it didn't so much scare me but more saddened me.

Such a sad story.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
There's a difference between installing fear in someone, and trying to kill them.

I know which one you're trying to do!
Bwahaha, I made my brother play Outlast in a dark room with multiple monitors and head phones and the whole 9 yards, he almost had a heart attack XD

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Bwahaha, I made my brother play Outlast in a dark room with multiple monitors and head phones and the whole 9 yards, he almost had a heart attack XD
I don't envy your brother one bit, I've sat next to a friend whilst she played it and i swear she was more of a man then i was. I hid my face on her shoulder nearly half the time.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
I don't envy your brother one bit, I've sat next to a friend whilst she played it and i swear she was more of a man then i was. I hid my face on her shoulder nearly half the time.
He was going on and on about horror movies and i was like "Oh how would you like to be in one?" Yes I am evil :p

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
What is your job? Game testing?

Also, I just bought Reckoning for $5. It's awesome so far, but it sucks since I'm not used to PC.
Reckoning is awesome, it has a really long quest line.

More like reviewer so I get copies of games, some of them anyways :)