• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
After watching speedruns of it, I've decided to install Resident Evil 4 again.

leon-resident-evil-4.jpg

It might be time to do finally do that Professional Difficulty playthrough.

I'll have to complete Seperate Ways though for the Ashley knight costume, otherwise it's going to be way harder.​

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Seems like it's a lot better than The Avengers, thankfully. I was worried about it.

I shut it off about 30 minutes in. I wasn't vibing with it. I just could not get into it. I think I am just burned out on superheroes. I hated the Avengers game, I hated the Black Widow movie, don't want to watch Loki, Hawkeye or Shang Chi.

Marty McFourth

I shut it off about 30 minutes in. I wasn't vibing with it. I just could not get into it. I think I am just burned out on superheroes. I hated the Avengers game, I hated the Black Widow movie, don't want to watch Loki, Hawkeye or Shang Chi.

You're not alone there. I think the only superhero thing that has truly peaked my interest lately is the new Spider-Man movie, and I think that's because it feels quite nostalgic.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
You're not alone there. I think the only superhero thing that has truly peaked my interest lately is the new Spider-Man movie, and I think that's because it feels quite nostalgic.

I do want to see that one. Only because it ends the new trilogy. After that, I think I am pretty much done with Marvel. DC movies on the other hand, I will still watch those because they don't always feel like superhero movies.

To stay on point in this thread, I played a little WWE 2K20 this morning. Got my Becky Lynch fix.

Marty McFourth

I had a couple of runs on RE Village since I got bored with Jurassic World Evolution 2.

Great minds think alike. :lol I booted up RE Village today too. Although, I forgot how hard it is. I have such hard time with this game.

Feel like you definitely can't go in to playing it like previous RE titles. Even RE7, they changed it up a lot from that. Much more action.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Great minds think alike. :lol I booted up RE Village today too. Although, I forgot how hard it is. I have such hard time with this game.

Feel like you definitely can't go in to playing it like previous RE titles. Even RE7, they changed it up a lot from that. Much more action.
I had not played it since July, I lost my marks and it was indeed a little difficult on some parts, especially the first part when you have to survive in the village. But I like a challenge and I was playing on hardcore difficulty without reloading my previous save so I had the basic weapons and zero upgrade :francis