• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I already hate myself, this is rough

capsule_616x353.jpg

Geese

Street Fighter I. It's difficult to do an hadouken with a PC keyboard as controls. @Redboy123@ stop watching Shelbee Myne movies and help me beat this game, please.

Joe Street Fighter.jpg

Ryu Street Fighter.jpg

Marty McFourth

I'm liking it a lot, and the cast is great but it's a bit of a step down from Heavy Rain and not quite as impressive or polished as Detroit Become Human. Still a very good experience.

capsule_616x353.jpg

Marty McFourth

I'm still trying to figure it out, but I really do like the turn based combat surprisingly. My only gripe so far are the load times and frame rate. That cover freaks me out though, it's so gross

wp9ddvFVXLS2FL8WtI1opG3OkIElnqkl.png

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Pokemon Desolation.

It's a fan game and it's amazing. It's hard but not so difficult I want to throw my laptop out the window :lol
Still playing this!! It's a very long game, I think I have almost 40 hours in it and I'm still not finished the current beta. I'm gonna be sad when it ends cos I'm loving it, one of the best fangames I've played in ages.