• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

AF.

Just finished Batman AA. Going to get as many Riddles as I can before I'm completely done with the game.

Time for either Max Payne 3 or Batman AC. After them, God of War 3.

Postman Dave

Re: What are you currently Playing ?

Spent the last few days on THPS HD with a bit of Minecraft co-op thrown in. Online gaming was created for the purpose of three grown men trying to trap a pig so one of them could ride it.

Heisenberg

Slender

Scary. Free, simple game and it's getting very popular. Suggest you take a look at it. Especially reactions.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Arkham City still.

Collected all Riddler trophies and solved all riddles. :dancing:

THE RIDDLER IS DOWN! THE RIDDLER IS DOWN!
PANDEMONIUM!

jr.jpg

Heisenberg

Batman: Arkham City too. Trying to finish as much as I can before I start Arkham Asylum. Some of these riddler trophies fucking suck.

AF.

Just beat Arkham City on New Game Plus.

Most likely not going to bother with the Riddles. They are actually tricky to get and sometimes I can't figure them out :lmao

Now to finish of Max Payne 3.

Slender

Scary. Free, simple game and it's getting very popular. Suggest you take a look at it. Especially reactions.

That the one with the guy walking through the forest? People were raving about it..is it like Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Is it even an actual game or is it just a few minutes long? I wanted to check that one out...cannot see what can be THAT scary..

TactMrBlack

Played the original Black Ops cause the girlfriend wanted to play combat training. (this is especially fun when I only go after her and she gets mad)

Lover Boy

Certified

Played the original Black Ops cause the girlfriend wanted to play combat training. (this is especially fun when I only go after her and she gets mad)
You're girlfriend likes to play video games? Hang onto her lucky one.