• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Rated R Superstar

I keep playing off and on just to keep getting stuck. I suck at RPGs, though.

Madden 12.

I generally don't do too well with RPG's either, but this is the first one I haven't completely sucked at yet. So I'm happy. That and the landscape is just phenomenal!

Still playing Skyrim. :)

Slim

I hate RPGs with a passion... the one I'd play is the one on Soul Calibur III. I mean technically it can be considered a RPG... well the one mode. But I'm back playing UFC 3... I leg kicked Maia to death and made him lose via tko this time... I didn't break my leg leg kicking him :p and then I destroyed Chael... I accidentally knocked him out with a spinning back kick... I was like oops.

Pete

I passed on an RPG game for FIFTEEN PENCE. Should tell you how much I care for the genre (other than the old 16-bit ones, and even those I didn't play much).

I have been playing Premier Manager 09, best 50 pence I've spent recently, I reckon.

Pete

Still playing Premier Manager 09. Solid management game, not a patch on Football Manager depth-wise, but super-addictive and reminiscent of the old CMs/FMs.

Mr.Mayhem

Modren Combact 3 ( on Ipad) . Such an awesome game , made to perfection . Best FPS on IPAD . no Ipad's FPS games are nowhere near it .