• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Punch Out. I've been watching those youtube tutorials on Punch Out so I was feeling nostalgic. Made it all the way to Soda Popinski.

Piston Honda.png

Little Mac.png

Ace

Reaction score
infinite was really good for the amount i played, but then i got a next-gen xbox so i've been playing 2K21 next gen recently.

Its... pretty good. Not mindblowing but also not the shitfest people seem to be claiming.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
infinite was really good for the amount i played, but then i got a next-gen xbox so i've been playing 2K21 next gen recently.

Its... pretty good. Not mindblowing but also not the shitfest people seem to be claiming.

Infinite is actually my favourite one. Perhaps because it wasn't as frustrating. The early Bioshock games are great, but can be a pain in the ass at times.

Reactions: Ace

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Jurassic World Evolution. It’s Sim City except Jurassic Park islands. I’m fucking addicted. The dinosaurs look amazing.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Fuck y'all, it's still great. I think it might be a better overall story compared to Skyrim, and the side quests and guilds are iconic, such as the Arena, Fighter's Guild, Dark Brotherhood, etc.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
My contribution of the last played game is Days Gone.

Ace

Reaction score
Tell Me Why.

Awful, awful game. Pretty sure they didn't name it Life is Strange 3 because they knew how bad it was.

Ace

Reaction score
Decided to play my first Hitman game, Hitman 2, for redemption.

Played a couple hours last night and it is awesome. Never thought I'd enjoy this sort of game as I generally prefer story over gameplay but this gameplay is so unique and intricate that I absolutely love it.

Only issue is I kind of wish I'd started at Hitman 1 now rather than watching a summary of the story on YouTube :francis

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Decided to play my first Hitman game, Hitman 2, for redemption.

Played a couple hours last night and it is awesome. Never thought I'd enjoy this sort of game as I generally prefer story over gameplay but this gameplay is so unique and intricate that I absolutely love it.

Only issue is I kind of wish I'd started at Hitman 1 now rather than watching a summary of the story on YouTube :francis

I'm assuming you are talking about the reboot and not the original trilogy? In that case:

Hitman 2 is better than the first, you didn't make a bad decision IMO. I thought the levels were more fun. You can always get the remastered levels with Hitman 2 gameplay. It might be worth looking in to.

I loved the racing Miami level on Hitman 2. It was really fun. Hitman 3 is considered to be the best by some, I was really impressed by it.

Ace

Reaction score
I'm assuming you are talking about the reboot and not the original trilogy? In that case:

Hitman 2 is better than the first, you didn't make a bad decision IMO. I thought the levels were more fun. You can always get the remastered levels with Hitman 2 gameplay. It might be worth looking in to.

I loved the racing Miami level on Hitman 2. It was really fun. Hitman 3 is considered to be the best by some, I was really impressed by it.
Yeah I was meaning more I wish I'd started at 1 and played through the story organically haha. Essentially, giving myself more Hitman.

I probably will end up playing 1 retroactively though since the missions are pretty much standalone.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been playing this game called House Flipper lately.

It's surprisingly addictive. You restore houses and then sell them. Really chill game. Seeing your hard work pay off is a nice feeling.