• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Spider-Man: Miles Morales

as expected, it’s just as awesome as the one before it. My sleep pattern is fucked up because of this game.

Absolutely. It was the first game I played on PS5, and I nearly 100%ed the whole thing, just didn't unlock any of the NG+ stuff. Really excellent cutscenes and the gameplay is just really well paced without getting monotonous or tiresome.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I completed Miles Morales, just cleaning up trophies in open world, what a great game. Definitely did not disappoint. The first one was better, but, this one was pretty close.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Right now, I’m playing Judgment, it’s part of the Yakuza series. This game is utterly amazing, goodbye social life.

jk I don’t have a social life.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
1613662670768.jpeg

game is best one in years​

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Finished Detroit: Become Human on PS5. Similar game to Until Dawn, but I think the gameplay in Detroit is better.

Samui

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Also recently started play among us and minecraft. Both games are cool and use some help like this because had problem with getting access to among us servers. Now everything work well and I am into playing that games.