• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Got my platinum for Ghost of Tsushima about a week ago, what an amazing game. Each time I finish a game I was fully immersed in, my life feels so empty lol

Ace

NBA 2k21 coming out today, gonna give it a whirl after work.

By all accounts its almost identical to 2k20 but eh.

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Starting my playthrough of The Last of Us. it's a pretty fun game.

Also trying to platinum Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I've actually been playing the first Dead Rising believe it or not. I've had it in my PS4 library for ages, it's surprisingly harder than I remember. The psychopaths have been kicking my ass.

Cam!

Wowza
81-f5d3U+LL._SX342_.jpg

Marty McFourth

CoD Cold War (PS5)
In a helicopter listening to Magic Carpet Ride before blowing people away? Yes, my god, YES.

How's the PS5 treating you? Demon Soul's looks amazing, even though they are not my type of games. I'm definitely going to get Cold War at some point. Campaign looks fun, but short as expected.

I finished Dead Rising 1, playing the second one now. Not as good, but still fun and you can do a lot more with the weapons in this one. I never got to play the third one because it's Xbox exclusive.

Marty McFourth

COD: Warzone.

I might get Cold War, but I really don't feel like playing full price. Especially when the BR mode will be free soon.