• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Defiant

Dead Island

I'm up to chapter 4 in the main quest line, which I think is early on since I've only played about 4 hours.

The game plays a lot like Left 4 Dead mixed with the open world, co-op RPG style of Borderlands. Playing single player can be slow and suspensful, whereas playing with at least one other person makes for a more frantic and chaotic fun experience. I'd recommend this game only for co-op. Not that single player is bad, but a few hours into the main quest line you will get missions where the difficulty spikes quite a bit and you'll become overwhelmed a lot. Just another pair of hands becomes extremely handy. The game just feels like it was made for co-op, like L4D and Borderlands.

Slim

UFC Undisputed 3... from there I went to the SSX demo and anybody that ever played that game on the PS2.... get this thing it is freakin awesome. Then from there I went back to Undisputed 3 then went to Soul Calibur V